Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - TB bio added 2/27

Hey, folks, here's mine and my sibling's classic customs!

All customs here have either been playtesting, are being playtested, or are going to be playtested soon. Something to note, if you're expecting customs that could be considered competitive, you're in the wrong place. My siblings and I are very casual players, and all of our customs generally are balanced on the side of safety, to the point where they'd probably all be considered overpriced for competitive play.

Me and my siblings all create different units, so each one belongs to one of us, but we all work together to balance them and such.

Here is all of our "finalized" ones:

TAHDREN:
Spoiler Alert!

THE 38th SUPPRESSION DIVISION:
Spoiler Alert!

OGMUNDAR THE VIKING WARRIOR:
Spoiler Alert!

ULF THE VIKING BERSERKER:
Spoiler Alert!

WARRIORS OF THE RED MOON:
Spoiler Alert!

GRAUK THE TROLL BRUTE:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; February 27th, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Added Troll Brute's Bio
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs

Wow, these are simply awesome! They are completely original, imaginative designs with some very fun abilities. They seem balanced, too! I bet you have fun with those!
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice! I particularly like Ulf.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Nice customs Vieg.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 28th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Thanks guys!

These are all customs that have been brewing in our household for a long time (especially Tahdren, I did his original design probably 3+ years ago), but not till now did I put the effort into getting a flickr account and making this thread.

We've got plenty more coming, but these are the only four we've finalized. Unfortunately, we haven't had the time for playtesting our customs much lately, so the next ones I put up are likely going to be minimally playtested (unless we suddenly find time).

Old February 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - Ogmundar Bio Added

OP updated with Ogmundar's bio.

It's the only one we have yet (written by Troll Brute), but there should be more on the way.

Old February 9th, 2012, 02:27 PM

3hex Woo who?

These seem like pretty good figures. And you actually made them, in opposition of my completely theoretical customs...

Marro Drones FTW!
My favorite squad(s)...
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM

Thanks for the complement.

Theoretical customs, though, are my specialty. Seriously, I have lots and lots of theoretical customs, just they are all mostly very rough and not likely that good; these ones posted here are just the few we've found figures for and have spent a lot of time making sure they work well.

On another note, we have a new unit coming through soon made by me. Hopefully I'll have it up soon, I just need to make some art changes.

Old February 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - New Unit Added 2/1

The Warriors of the Red Moon, Valkrill's newest fighters and only Unique Squad, are up in the OP.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - Troll Brute added

Grauk the Troll Brute is here! He's Utgar's newest monster, and the biggest bully in the game. He's prone to shoving the smallfolk around (his enemies and allies), and often just for the heck of it. Friendly warning, don't stand near the lava.

EDIT: And in other news, my brother the Troll Brute just signed-up on our beloved site here, under the surprising user name of (you'll never guess)... TrollBrute!

Last edited by Viegon; February 23rd, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - Troll Brute added

Ah, Troll Brute, my namesake and favorite custom. I sent Vie his Bio, hopefully it'll be up soon.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 27th, 2012, 08:11 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's Classic Customs - TB bio added 2/27

And added I just have, my dear brother.

And in other news, we've begun our playtesting process for the next unit, the 64th Swamp Division (designed by Zettian Juggernaut). They're coming along well, but will likely still be awhile before they're finalized.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards