Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 2nd, 2021, 04:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Well, I'll sneak in here with nominations for some maps that I think clearly deserve consideration:

Song of the Walrus by Typhon2222 (GenCon 2014)

Zephyr by Robber (GenCon 2017)

Blacktop by dok (OHS Season 15 and Spring Showdown)

Common Ground by Gamebear (GenCon: 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017-18 )

Ashfall by Flash_19 (GenCon 2019)

Aeon by Flash_19 (ScapeCon 2021)

Forest Fire by Unseen_Shadowz (ScapeCon 2021)

Turmoil by superfrog (ScapeCon 2021)

Last edited by OEAO; December 9th, 2021 at 12:08 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 06:18 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Well, I'll sneak in here with nominations for some maps that I think clearly deserve consideration:

Song of the Walrus by Typhon2222
Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok
Common Ground by Gamebear

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Forest Fire by Unseen_Shadowz
Turmoil by superfrog
In one fell swoop, the backlog is once again overwhelming and the nomination moratorium is re-instated.

(not really, I have no say in the matter)

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 2nd, 2021, 11:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’d like to see PDFs for these maps.

Thanks for the nominations!
Old December 3rd, 2021, 01:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
In one fell swoop, the backlog is once again overwhelming and the nomination moratorium is re-instated.

(not really, I have no say in the matter)
Old December 3rd, 2021, 01:58 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:

Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Turmoil by superfrog
Oh nice! I've long admired Zephyr, Common Ground, and especially Blacktop. Great to see them nominated.

Embarrassed to say that I don't know Ashfall, Aeon, Forest Fire, or Turmoil — I've only recently gotten back into the game after years away — but with this kind of recommendation I must check them out.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 02:18 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Turmoil build instructions.

I realized today that I never posted the most updated build instructions in my thread, although it is the version used at ScapeCon and the version available for online play.
Old December 4th, 2021, 12:30 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Blacktop build instructions.

Online map

Played in OHS Season 15 and Spring Showdown.

Last edited by dok; December 8th, 2021 at 11:32 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 01:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Turmoil by superfrog
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't want to start a precedent of reviewing maps that aren't officially submitted yet.
Old December 8th, 2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.
Ooops, didn't occur to me that I could provide this myself. Here we go.
(And thanks again for the nomination, @vegietarian18 !)

Song of the Walrus Download PDF
Uses: 1 SotM, 1 TT
Board for online play

Last edited by Typhon2222; December 9th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd like to nominate 2 of my maps.

Rocky Mounds
PDF Download

Utah Monthly 2019 May
Michigan MAY-hem Tournament

Ruined City
PDF Download

Fracas in February
Utah Monthly 2019 February
Utah Monthly 2019 March

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 11:51 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'd like to nominate 2 of my maps.

Rocky Mounds
PDF Download

Ruined City
PDF Download
Thanks for nominating these maps!

Please include a link to the two (or more) events these have been used at when you have the chance.
Old December 8th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Both of these are ARV approved maps from 2018. None of the other ARV maps that were submitted included tournament information.
That said, here you go:

Rocky Mounds:
Utah Monthly 2019 May
Michigan MAY-hem Tournament

Runied City:
Fracas in February
Utah Monthly 2019 February
Utah Monthly 2019 March

EDIT: sorry if this came off abrasively.

Last edited by Leaf_It; December 8th, 2021 at 11:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios