Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 15th, 2021, 11:03 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
PNW Tournament Thread

Greetings to all you 'scapers here in the Pacific North West!
I am hoping this thread might be useful for advertising tournaments and events! Feel free to use this thread for any tournaments you want others to know about! Hopefully it will be helpful to have a thread for everyone to check for events!

Happy 'Scaping!!
Old November 15th, 2021, 11:36 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: PNW Tournament Thread

Alright everyone it’s time for some National Heroscape Day Heroscape!!! I’ll be hosting an event in Eugene, Saturday, October 28th. Starting at 12pm with probably 4-5 rounds depending on attendance!

Event Details:
When: October 28th, at 12pm.
Where: Evolution Gaming, Eugene.
2475 Hilyard St.
Eugene OR.

Tournament Details
VC Bring 2, A and under format:
Bring 2 500 point pre-made armies, no figures may be used in both armies, 18 figure limit per army. C3V/SoV allowed. Official Marvel not allowed. I hope to have four 55 minute rounds, with a possible fifth round if needed.

A+ units that are banned:
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
Major Q9
Deathreavers
Marro Warriors
Isamu

Additional information:
Spoiler Alert!

Pool of power glyphs:
Manig Lodin (+2 to D20 rolls)
Dagmar
Scapecon Ulaniva (+1 attack to any unique once per OM.)
Valda
Wannok

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes will be provided, any donations appreciated!

Please RSVP so I can make sure I have enough maps built for everyone to play!! You can PM me here on the website, or on the Heroscapers discord! Looking forward to playing with anyone who wants to come! If you have any questions, please reach out. Looking forward to playing scape with you all soon!!

Last edited by KnightOfLight; October 8th, 2023 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Added maps!
Old November 17th, 2021, 03:34 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am very enticed! I'll certainly try and make this, just have to hammer out some things.
Old November 17th, 2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I am very enticed! I'll certainly try and make this, just have to hammer out some things.
Awesome! I’ll put you down as a maybe!
Old November 18th, 2021, 03:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

I believe that day is open for me. Lemme know if you want any of my fancy setup stuff.

~Dysole, pretty sure this is our third PNW event thread but who's counting? ~_^
Old November 18th, 2021, 05:30 PM

Re: Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I believe that day is open for me. Lemme know if you want any of my fancy setup stuff.

~Dysole, pretty sure this is our third PNW event thread but who's counting? ~_^
That would be very helpful! And wow I didn’t even know hahah!
Old November 19th, 2021, 11:43 AM

1pm starting time.

Last edited by KnightOfLight; March 16th, 2022 at 11:38 AM.
Old November 21st, 2021, 07:19 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’ll be there.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:20 AM

Talking Re: PNW Tournament Thread

Awesome! Looking forward to it!
Old November 29th, 2021, 11:12 AM

Hello everyone! The tournament is a little less then a week away so I’m just going to post the RSVPs here, and add to it as needed if I hear from more people! If you plan on coming I’ll need to know ahead of time so I can make more maps to accommodate a larger group of people! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Coming:
KnightOfLight
KnightOfLight +2
DiggityDingus
Dysole
William099
Ulysses
Tookwick_Tuk

Last edited by KnightOfLight; December 1st, 2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old November 30th, 2021, 12:45 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a go. Now to pick from the 8-10 armies I'm looking at...
Old November 30th, 2021, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I'm a go. Now to pick from the 8-10 armies I'm looking at...
Fantastic! And yes I have the same problem! Haha!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events