Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 16 - CONGRATS DYSOLE

Online Heroscape Season 16

WINNERS, REPORT YOUR GAMES HERE
Spoiler Alert!

Code:
                     Ixe           
                    ------------------+
                                      ¦
                                      ¦
                                      ¦  
                                      +------------------+
 Dysole                               ¦                  ¦
-------------------+                  ¦                  ¦
                   ¦ Dysole           ¦                  ¦
                   +------------------+                  ¦
 kevindola         ¦                                     ¦
-------------------+                                     ¦
                                                         ¦ 
                                                         +--------
 dok                                                     ¦
-------------------+                                     ¦
                   ¦ dok                                 ¦
                   +------------------+                  ¦
 awesomeunleashed  ¦                  ¦                  ¦
-------------------+                  ¦                  ¦
                                      ¦                  ¦
                                      +------------------+
 weebaer                              ¦
-------------------+                  ¦
                   ¦                  ¦
                   +------------------+
 Soundwarp SG-1    ¦
-------------------+
ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

This is the final 2014 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

This season, each round will be a different format out of the four explained below. Each player will submit two 465 point armies with a maximum of 16 figures each for the event. VC is allowed, no Marvel. The armies may not share any figures. Standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply.

Formats (will not necessarily be used in this order):
  • Claim the Flag
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Treasure Quest
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Escape (First Crack Variant)
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Heat of Battle (First Crack Variant)
    Spoiler Alert!

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers. The playoffs will reuse the four formats in random order.

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Dice-off Equalizer note:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. Arch-vile
  2. awesomeunleashed
  3. belgarath
  4. Bengi
  5. dok
  6. Dr.Goomonkey
  7. Dysole
  8. Foudzing
  9. GTigers55
  10. Heroscaper Guy
  11. infectedsloth
  12. Ixe
  13. kevindola
  14. Kinseth
  15. MegaSilver
  16. Rexmax2
  17. ScapeRaider
  18. simval
  19. Soundwarp SG-1
  20. superfrog
  21. vegies dad
  22. vegietarian18
  23. weebaer
  24. William099

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 21st, 2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: bracket and title
Old September 24th, 2014, 02:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 16 - SIGN UP UNTIL 10/5

I haven't even begun to think about my armies, but looking forward to the last season before the End of Year tournament.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Woah, weird event, it's gonna be really cool !
I never played any of those format except a different type of capture the flag. I'm gonna submit armies, that's for sure !
Old September 24th, 2014, 03:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the variety of the formats. I look forward to making my armies.
Old September 24th, 2014, 04:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Credit to kevindola for the idea behind the "first crack" variant.
Old September 24th, 2014, 05:30 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds interesting... I think I'm in

EDIT: Where it says VC allowed, I assume the full spectrum of published C3V/SoV cards are permitted?

Last edited by CrazyTankster; September 24th, 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Question...
Old September 24th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Sounds interesting... I think I'm in

EDIT: Where it says VC allowed, I assume the full spectrum of published C3V/SoV cards are permitted?
Yes, that is correct.

Old September 24th, 2014, 06:26 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, VC means Valhalla Custom, which is a group of customs including both SoV and C3V. VC figures are the ''official unofficial'' figures of Heroscape.

Edit : Ninja'd by AU.
Old September 24th, 2014, 06:39 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone want to bounce some army ideas around via PM? I've got several ideas and would like some outside input as to if I'm crazy or not.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; September 24th, 2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Sure, I already submitted ~AU
Old September 24th, 2014, 10:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Submitted with a couple armies that came to mind pretty fast. We'll see how they do....
Old September 26th, 2014, 05:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

One other note, for the three of you out there who care (and I know who you are): this will be the first event to use the updated pairing rules.
Old September 26th, 2014, 06:14 PM

Pretty complicated rules, especially the part about the 0 losses and 1 loss tier. What was the purpose of changing it ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events