Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 18th, 2022, 04:39 AM

Bryyo Woo who?
The Book of Yata-Garasu

Yata-Garasu is a control-oriented figure meant to make the game as un-fun as humanly possible. In all seriousness though, despite how powerful preventing your opponents from placing one of their order markers can be, this also comes at the cost of one of your turns, and Yata-Garasu very quickly becomes public enemy number one. It typically only survives a round or two before getting absolutely pelted with bullets. The fear and anger it provokes in your opponents will see it dying fairly quickly.

I made some errors on the card, I'll be fixing those shortly.

More pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Yata-Garasu figure from Yugioh Heroclix Series Two set.

NAME = YATA-GARASU

SPECIES = AVIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2
LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 50

Divine Intervention
If Yata-Garasu inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, that opponent cannot place their first Order Marker during the next round.

Fleeting Wind
If Yata-Garasu is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-5, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 6 or higher, Yata-Garasu takes no damage and may immediately move up to 3 spaces. Yata-Garasu can use Fleeting Wind only if it ends its Fleeting Wind move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Stealth Flying
When counting spaces for Chaofeng’s movement, ignore elevations. Chaofeng may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Chaofeng starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old July 24th, 2022, 08:32 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yata-Garasu

I understand what this figure is referencing. It's funny how rage inducing this card was when, like, it's just a bird.

The Heroscape version will likely not cause as much damage since it's difficult to get a wound in with only one attack (even with probable height advantage due to the Stealth Flying). Probably bump it to 2 if you want Yata to be able to use its ability more reliably (otherwise you're destroying your own OM by activating him and whiffing more often than your opponent actually suffering).

Also the text for Stealth Flying refers to Chaofeng, not Yata-Garasu.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 26th, 2022, 10:26 PM

Bryyo Woo who?
Re: The Book of Yata-Garasu

I honestly nerfed him because I was worried stealing turns too easily would just make the game worse (which in hindsight conflicts with me even making the card in the first place). I'll raise him up to 2 attack and see how it fares.

Also made a typo anyway. lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards