Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2013, 05:46 PM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart
HistoryScape Russia in Transition Brainstorming Thread

Welcome to Historyscape
Russia in Transition

1900-1923

Revolution Awaits

LoganTO is the Warlord for this Era

Welcome to Russia. We begin with immense social turmoil. Russia is in shambles, the economy is going through an industrial revolution and we have the last of a dying tradition struggling to hold the throne. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia loses the faith of the people when he fires into a crowd of peaceful protesters on what is now known as "Bloody Sunday."

World War One hits the Russian people hard, and mass dissent is everywhere. In February of 1917, the Tsar abdicates and a provisional government is put in place. The beginnings of democracy are started, but the conflict between the right wing Government, and the left wing Soviet means this solution won't last long.

At last, Vladimir Lenin arrives and leads the Russian people to victory in Petrograd! October 1917 leads to the rise of the Communist State... but only in Petrograd. Lenin faces the task of consolidating his power, and so the Russian Civil War occurs.

From 1917-1923, the Bolsheviks fight a bloody Civil War from all sides. From Tsarist supporters, to Western former allies, dissenting Ukrainians, and rebelling Kronstadt Sailors.

This era undoubtedly has a LOT to cover in terms of armies. The potential is limitless, so I think this could be a really fun era to work with. We see Russia go from an extreme right wing country to the first applications of modern communism. Large names like Nicholas II, Lenin, Trotsky, Kerensky, and Bukharin will undoubtedly rise.

Historyscape goes Russian.

Units being created:
Gregori Rasputin

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LoganTO; July 15th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:11 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Re: HistoryScape Russia in Transition Brainstorming Thread

Well I would like to suggest the infamous Grigori Rasputin as a potential unit.

This era is actually really interesting for me, as my great-grandfather was actually a personal body guard for Nicholas II up until 1915.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:57 PM

That's so cool!

My initial idea was to tackle the Russian Revolution, but you mentioning Rasputin is bringing up crazy ideas

"Ra-ra-rasputin"

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:52 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

No reason we couldn't do both.

An idea for a power for Rasputin

Hard To Kill
Whenever Rasputin receives enough wounds to be destroyed you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher then Rasputin survives with 1 life. Rasputin may not roll for this power while on a water space.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:13 PM

LMFAO OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING

he'd have to be really weak otherwise though for that to fly

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:13 PM

We need more people :S

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

I think the problem is that most of us have maxed out our involvement by joining the other two groups. Hard to Kill looks great. As for him having to be "super weak" for it to fly I submit to you a similar powered figure:

Hammerfortress- Staying uninvolved

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:29 PM

Well if we don't get another member in the next few days, I'll have to put the project on hold. We can't have only 2 people.

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganTO View Post
Well if we don't get another member in the next few days, I'll have to put the project on hold. We can't have only 2 people.
I would be interested in helping out . I'm on a good bit so I should be able to weigh in fairly frequently.
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:52 PM

Welcome aboard!

Can we consider you a member of the Historyscape team? :P We don't demand you to be frequently contributing at this point, just give us a heads up when you can or can't help out. We'd love to have you

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:11 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganTO View Post
Welcome aboard!

Can we consider you a member of the Historyscape team? :P We don't demand you to be frequently contributing at this point, just give us a heads up when you can or can't help out. We'd love to have you
Sure, I would love to help!
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:44 PM

Welcome aboard!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...42#post1842642

check our our main board if you haven't yet!

So as to creation of units, I would be ok doing Rasputin first. I feel like, like the pirates, this would be a good standalone hero. Thoughts?

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum