Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I just realized that there aren't Heavy Hitter and Squad tests in the playtesting sheet. Why not? If the sheet is that much shorter, I think at least 3 tests should be completed for each unit, primarily 4-5.
I'm sure there'll be a LOT more playtests than just the 2 that C3G does, so that evens out.

Superheroes normally fight lots of squads and other heroes, so that testing is justified, but most Classic 'Scape figures are pretty much MEANT to be played with other figures, in one way or another, so testing should probably be different.
Old November 13th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, we're looking for more playtests from more playtesters here, with less work required for each one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The Lead Playtesters have a playtest form much more similar to the one we use at C3G, but the public palytesters really just have to do a couple of army tests, and if we have enough people participate with that, the LP should be able to determine the balance of the unit.
Old November 13th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Commander GD Woo who?

I'd be willing to do some playtesting also. I may not be the best player in the world, but I'm more that happy to keep classic scape alive! I also have some photoshop skills in regards to cardmaking if wanted.
Old November 13th, 2010, 08:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
the LP should be able to determine the balance of the unit.
I'm honored, but I really think others are more qualified.

(Okay, okay, enough dumb jokes...)
Old November 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
the LP should be able to determine the balance of the unit.
I'm honored, but I really think others are more qualified.

(Okay, okay, enough dumb jokes...)

Old November 25th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all,

While we have NOT even started on the first preliminary designs yet, if you are interested in doing some play-testing then please fire me off a PM. I'm just trying to compile a short list of exactly who would like to give the play-testing a whirl.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old November 25th, 2010, 03:48 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Hey all,

While we have NOT even started on the first preliminary designs yet, if you are interested in doing some play-testing then please fire me off a PM. I'm just trying to compile a short list of exactly who would like to give the play-testing a whirl.
I will playtest a lot.

Old December 6th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a little bump here guys, we are getting closer to being ready to release Haduc into the hands of some public play-testers. If you are interested (and haven't already done so) please fire me off a PM so I can get a short list of names together for the LP. (I think Tickle will be running with our first design)

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:47 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

I was wondering if I could join this thread as a playtester. I have a lot of free time to use in which I could playtest some figures.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion of Weston View Post
I had previously tried to join this thread and for some reason never got a response back by PM of on the thread. Please let me know if I could join this thread.
When a unit comes up, just PM the Lead Playtester, and they will hook you up with that stats. Currently we have no units, but soon Haduc will be here.
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:50 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

Okay, thank you very much.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs