Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
In need of one Marro Warrior

Just got my first set of Heroscape: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set.

It's missing one piece: one Marro Warrior.

These are the three I have:

So I need the one that's missing.

I see a set of all four of them on ebay for $7 including shipping. Maybe I should just grab that? Don't know what I'd do with the leftover marro warriors.. perhaps I could repaint and make a mutated set of 3? lol.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 12:14 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: In need of one Marro Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Just got my first set of Heroscape: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set.

It's missing one piece: one Marro Warrior.

These are the three I have:

So I need the one that's missing.

I see a set of all four of them on ebay for $7 including shipping. Maybe I should just grab that? Don't know what I'd do with the leftover marro warriors.. perhaps I could repaint and make a mutated set of 3? lol.
@jennifer

In one of your previous threads, both @Proclaimed and @Xorlof , offered to help you out with that missing figure. I would maybe send one of them a PM.
-
-
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 04:54 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Yes, please send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send it out to you.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 05:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think she's really figured out here that most of the people on this site are truly nice people. Everyone is offering assistance and she's probably thinking there is a catch.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 06:16 PM

The only catch is that you have to enjoy playing Heroscape.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 09:49 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proclaimed View Post
Yes, please send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send it out to you.
Done. Thank you.

Yep, enjoying Heroscape
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't think she's really figured out here that most of the people on this site are truly nice people. Everyone is offering assistance and she's probably thinking there is a catch.
This is a great community with quite a few very generous people. That is why I keep coming back here and hanging out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
This is a great community with quite a few very generous people. That is why I keep coming back here and hanging out.
Yes but unfortunately this place is very rare in the online world so it's easy to be skeptical. This is one of the few places that I continue to come back too simply because there isn't a ton of negativity and mean post. For the most part everyone is pretty friendly and eager to help.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 24th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Jennifer's missing Marro Warrior should be reunited with his brethren in a few days. He's super excited to Water Clone with them again.
Old October 26th, 2016, 01:41 PM

Thank you so much proclaimed! Yeah they were missing their buddy -- the Marro leader figure had to fill in as a measly grunt and was upset about that.
Old October 26th, 2016, 04:16 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Thank you so much proclaimed! Yeah they were missing their buddy -- the Marro leader figure had to fill in as a measly grunt and was upset about that.
Ne-Gok-Sa? Pfft! He's always cryin' about somethin

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; October 26th, 2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old October 26th, 2016, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Did you try putting the other 3 in water first?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades