Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 26th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
Scape Lot for Sale

Price I'm asking: $280.

Hey all, if you're looking for extra details about why this lot is so diverse, see a post I made earlier: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...50#post2407450.

TLDR, I used to play, donated a bunch of my 'Scape, and thought I had offloaded it all. (Link to that thread: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=52989 ) Turns out 4 boxes of stuff evaded donation, and now I'd like to sell. I would like to only sell as a lot.

IAmBatman has recommended that I sell for 60% of the allthingsheroscape prices. The total comes out to 499.74 before the 60% discount, and 299.84 afterwards. I'm throwing in 20x dice, 5x sets of order markers, 12x red glyps, 8x orange glyphs, a bunch of hit markers, 4x plastic containers that the pieces are currently stored in, and Free, tracked shipping through the USPS.

Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Terrain:
Spoiler Alert!

Additional Notes
Spoiler Alert!

References
Spoiler Alert!

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades