Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 7 Sightings - Found in Stores now!!!

There's a pack or two of Ashigaru at the Naperville Target. I could pick it up for someone and trade it for some Sentinels, Crixus and Sir Denrick. PM me if you're interested.
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:25 PM

murmureddream is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

found a lone Templar Kinghts pack at walmart in Colonial Heights VA.
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:32 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I stopped by the Target in Abingdon, MD and found a good bit of wave 7. I picked up my number 3 and 4 Ashigaru's and my fourth squad of Knights Templar. Two sets of uniques remain as well as one set of Templars. Now I'm all caught up in time for wave 8.
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:32 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Anyone for Southeast MI yet? I need some of that and don't have a credit card or that kind of money anyway for shipping.
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:10 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
All Fun & Games in Cary, NC had one of each of the wave 7 boosters....

I only had enough $ to buy 2 of them so there are still 2 there...

I think they are going to restock.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:50 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
How much longer should we expect Hasbro Toyshop to get them? My parents will only buy so much and I'm hoping to get ahold of the Fiends & Vampires and Heroes of Elswin before DragonCon. This really sucks getting into the game in 2007; so many old figures I need to buy for the strategies I want to use, and all these great new things coming out right now v_v Would help if I knew others in this city who played.
My TRU at Northgate had a ton of flagbearers 3 or 4 weeks ago, I go back today... Only 3 left! One Jandar, one Utgar, one Vydar (of course the two I have and the one I don't want anytime soon; $12.99 is an awful lot for a single hero though). SOMEONE IS BUYING HEROSCAPE IN MY AREA! Hurry and join Heroscapers and find me so we can play >.<
Old July 21st, 2007, 08:50 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
Any sightings in Texas? More specifically, San Antonio?

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old July 21st, 2007, 09:31 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Since I was already nearby, I decided to drop into the Game Preserve here in Bloomington, IN, and lo and behold there was all of wave 7! I was very excited and got the whole set.

They had Marvel as well, but I can only justify so much to my wife.
Old July 21st, 2007, 10:19 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
How much longer should we expect Hasbro Toyshop to get them? My parents will only buy so much and I'm hoping to get ahold of the Fiends & Vampires and Heroes of Elswin before DragonCon.
If you can buy from Hasbro Toy Shop, you should be able to buy from HouseMouseGames. Look at the other thread in here - they have those two that you want on SALE for only $7.99 each!
Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:28 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Z Games (Vancouver WA. 164th Ave) will have more in stock on Wednesday.......they sold out all of their stock already but have more on order.

2100 SE 164th Ave
Suite D111
Vancouver, WA 98683
(360) 567-1684
Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Curious what were they charging? The one at Keystone had the zombies for $17.95

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:49 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
They were charging $14.95 here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales