Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old January 25th, 2023, 10:50 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Sorry I haven't posed in FOREVER, but if there is still room I would like to go - add me to waitlist. Haven't read this thread in its entirety but any way to get more room to add more, as quite a long waitlist
Hotel cap is 72 (that's a hard cap) and we are making a lot of adjustments to run the Con with that many people. If you remember from when you attended ScapeCon I, we only had 39 attendees. Now we will be almost double that number.

There are several people working hard behind the scenes to address issues that occurred last year when attendance was 53. Hotel staff has been phenomenal in working with us to maximize the space available to us this year. And the hotel has agreed to hold the menu prices from last year.

OEAO and crew have been diligently working on event formats, ballroom layout, prizes, trophies, maps, T-Shirts (Mr. Wookie has outdone himself this year), etc.

We appreciate all of your suggestions, particularly from past attendees who are familiar with the ballroom space and the vibe that we have tried to create. We will be reaching out ahead of time for help at the Con with various aspects of the Con.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon