Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 27th, 2022, 07:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! - WE HAVE A WINNER!

C3G Members and Fans, I’m starting a contest and I need your help!

The contest is to create a new C3G Competitive map in time for C3G Con this July.

My goal is to expand the library of C3G Competitive maps with brand new playing fields bursting with theme and raising the standard for competitive balance for C3G maps at the same time. I’m hoping you can help by building and submitting some maps!

Here are the rules:

1. Anyone on Heroscapers.com can enter

2. The map should use no more than four terrain sets, such as Rise of the Valkyrie, Road to the Forgotten Forest, etc. (these could be in any combination)

3. Single City, Water, Sky, or Space mats could be used as any one terrain set (I will provide dimensions based on what I have to ensure someone can physically build the maps both for testing and for Con)*

4. Each map should have a thematic name that references a named place from comic books (like Latveria, or Paradise Island, or Crime Alley, or the Turtle Lair, etc.)

5. Each map should include at least one Destructible Object from the C3G library (this could be anything from an unoccupied vehicle to a bungalow to a jungle bush or a crate and so on)

6. Any glyphs, DOs, etc. used in the map should be from the C3G library.

7. The map should strive for competitive balance and include clearly marked start zones.

8. Map entries should include their names, a brief map bio, Virtualscape build instructions and a built version for TTS. If an interested contestant needs help putting either of these together, please don’t be discouraged, but reach out in this thread for help!

9. Any DOs, mats, etc. that are not included on VS should be proxied by other terrain (like shadow tiles as a proxy for outer space) or start zone dots, with an explanation of any proxying included in the entry.

10. The deadline for entries will be June 27th. Any entrant can submit up to 3 maps for consideration.

11. Entries can be sent directly to me or can be posted in this thread.

12. Once the entry period closes, a voting thread will be created in this forum with all maps displayed here and there will be a one week voting period, with anyone who sees it welcome to vote.

13. The winner will be invited to run the map as an official C3G public design, using one of my design slots. I will pay the points appropriate for that designer and help them lead the design as appropriate. If they are not a C3G member, I will pay the Ally rate.

*My sky mat is 25x35 hexes
*My space mat is 16x20 hexes
*My water mat is 11x15 hexes
*My city mat is 11x15 hexes (If you want to use this, let me know, and I’ll get a picture of the layout)

If you have any questions or comments, post away my friends!

If this gets an enthusiastic response, I'll try to run it every year around this time.

Entrants:
(Ericth74) Honest Eddie's Car Dealership
(Ericth74) Kamar-Taj
(Yodaking) Thanos' Cosmic Throne Room
(IAmBatman) Asteroid M
(Arch-vile) Cell Games Arena Ruins
(Arkham) Lin Kuei Temple
(heroscaper2010) Joker's Safehouse
(heroscaper2010) Nomanisan Island
(heroscaper2010) The Turtle Lair

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 26th, 2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 08:11 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! (All are welcome)

Exciting stuff, I'll definitely be giving this a go!

If a DO is used on a map that is part of a terrain set (such as the palm trees or rock outcrops), do they count towards a terrain set, or are they free use?
Old May 27th, 2022, 08:15 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think they'd have to be counted as part of that terrain set, since part of the terrain limitations is to make sure tournament directors can build these!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2022, 08:46 AM

If you are looking to enter the contest and haven't made a map on Virtualscape before, here's a link to the program!

Old May 30th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you haven't used TTS or are unsure of how to do it I'd be happy to help or build it for you if you have it on Virtualscape
Old May 30th, 2022, 11:48 AM

One thing I'd ask of y'all is, if you're planning on entering or interested in doing so, please drop a post here so I can get an idea of what to expect at the end of things here!

Also, if you don't have Tabletop Simulator, don't let that hold you back from entering! Just complete the other parts of the entry and one of us who has TTS (Eric, myself, etc.) will be happy to create a TTS version for you. Just let us know.

Old May 30th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm planning to enter! When the time comes I will need some help with the VirtualScape part of it, if anyone can assist there (I'm on a Mac).
Old May 30th, 2022, 11:59 AM

Oof, definitely not one I can help with (due to Macness) but hopefully someone who's reading this can!

I'm hoping I can still figure out how to use VS on a PC. I want to try to put together at least one for an entry (a Marvel map, oddly enough).

Old May 30th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I have ideas for a Star Wars map in mind.
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:31 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've have two I'm planning on entering.
Old May 30th, 2022, 07:51 PM

I'll drop the first map.

Honest Eddie's Car Dealership

Map Setting - MCU - Agents of Atlas - Afterlife episode

Map Bio - "A man with cash is a man with class." ―Honest Eddie
Honest Eddie's Car Dealership is an establishment in South Carolina, dedicated to the purchase and sale of cars, owned by Honest Eddie.
- https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...Car_Dealership

Map VS Link
Map PDF Link
TTS Workshop Link

Glyphs used: 1 Random Food Glyph placed inside the house
Special Rules: Figures may not fly over the Castle Walls.
Destructible Objects Used: Street Lamps, Parked Cars, Bungalow(interior rules), Propane Tanks, and Satellite Dish. Also Sports Car Draftable Destructible Object.

Last edited by Ericth74; June 4th, 2022 at 08:40 AM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:19 PM

Nice, thanks! I'll collect these in the OP until the deadline, when we'll figure out a voting thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy