Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 26th, 2022, 01:42 AM

chdmn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Horrorscape (Horrorclix conversion)

A little background:
I'm new to Heroscape. I've been playing for about a year when I bought the RotV set used. I got a good deal, but most other sets have been well out of my price range. I did pick up the first Arena of the Planeswalkers, painted them and printed the cards from here. They work great. But I wanted more.

I also picked up a collection of Horrorclix figures a few years back. The figures are cool, but I am not a huge fan of the Horrorclix game. The survivor hunting phase slows the game down and I prefer a more direct combat game.

When I came to add these to Heroscape, the cards didn't exist. There were a few on the site for C3G where they converted into comic characters, but the majority were left unused. I had lots of figures that needed conversion beyond the few used in the project.

This is a personal conversion project. That means that when I squadded up characters, it was based on those I have multiples of. Some are up to 6 characters. Some are unique characters in Horrorclix, but I happen to have 2. And, of course, for those who have a complete collection, there are some I don't have, so I didn't convert.

I have done my best to do due diligence. I've been haunting this forum for a while now. I've looked at customs. I've read the different ideas for calculating points. There is no formula. I've tried to use existing cards where possible. Of course, half the fun is making up your own powers based on the figure. Also, these horror powers aren't very analogous to the regular or even comic book heros. I tried hard to balance these figures for use against the regular Heroscape characters. I'm not sure if the Marvel or C3G ones are meant to play against official characters, but that was my goal for these.

tl;dr I tried.

Horrorscape (v1.1 there are some rough edits and I would love to hear feedback to make a V1.2+):
List of Heros:
Spoiler Alert!

List of Squads
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by chdmn; June 27th, 2022 at 01:11 PM. Reason: changed images which had errors v.2
Old June 26th, 2022, 06:45 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Horrorscape (Horrorclix conversion)

You have a lot of great ideas, but you need to word the powers according to official Heroscape language. For example, for Full of Holes for the zombie reindeer, don't say "against ranged attacks." Instead, say "when attacked by a non-adjacent figure."

Also, "Zombie" is not a personality.

That said, these look great!

Old June 26th, 2022, 06:47 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Also, instead of saying "heal of 1 wound," say, "remove one wound marker from this army card" for the Victorian Vampire.

Old June 26th, 2022, 08:02 PM

Appreciate that. I will look through them either those terminology ideas in mind.
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Oh I also had some listedas squads that were heros and vice versa. I've already updated but not uploaded those

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards