Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 24th, 2010, 12:13 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec

Just saw the trailer on YouTube. I won't link because it's technically NSFW, however briefly. It looks supercool!

Luc Besson? Check
Plucky Female Archaeologist/Adventurer? Check
Mummies? Check
An Escaped Pteranadon Terrorizing a Re-imagined Steampunk France Circa 1912? Check

Old March 24th, 2010, 01:30 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec

Mais vont-il publié dans les États-Unis?
Sounds cool to me, Indiana Jones in French? I'd see it.

EDIT: Ignore that grayed out bit, the 19th of March apparently the first trailer I found was the French one...

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Last edited by SpartanNinja; March 24th, 2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Redundant repetitiveness...
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Looks very cool.
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This does look neat. I'll go see it if it comes here. I'll probably have to wait for a DVD release, though. It felt like it took forever just to get The Road in a local theater. And they spoke English in that one.

Old March 29th, 2010, 08:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I hope it makes it here, looks awesome.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2010, 02:27 AM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?

Just watched the trailer for this and it looks amazing I love adventure movies and this one looks like it will be a lot of fun... just hope we get a chance to see it here in the States.
Old March 30th, 2010, 03:32 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Luc Besson is a pretty prominent director, I'd be surprised if this didn't make it across to the US.

Old April 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

I caught the trailer as well, it looks really awesome!

I'm just curious, is this based on a book series? It looks like it is...

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Comics, from 1972.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 25th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Found a new trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQz_...eature=channel

Preliminary reviews of the movie are not spectacular, but it still seems well worth my time. I love a good adventure flick.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; April 25th, 2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This does look worth a viewing once they dub it into English.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies