Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2007, 06:39 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr. Weirdscaper's "GENTLEMEN..."

FELLOW SCAPERS...

Well, most people don't like being talked about behind their backs,
so I created this post so people can voice their opinions on that
opening line that I use MOST of the time.

(Please don't make me cry)
Old November 9th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
GENTLEMEN...

is fine by me.
Old November 9th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
It doesn't bother/annoy/offend me that you open with "Gentlemen", I've been called worse

Personally, I find it petty for someone to be so bothered by it as to take the time to e-mail you a request to refrain from using that opening.

To each their own, but there are more important things to worry about than your opening of "Gentlemen".

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Well, let me be the first to say that it does get old and might cause me to skip over otherwise thought provoking posts.
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:02 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Don't you dare stop GENTLEMEN!

The first time I read you use that in EVERY post of a normal conversation, I laughed to myself all day.

How brilliantly bizarre.

Jimbo, how could you?
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:04 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Well, let me be the first to say that it does get old and might cause me to skip over otherwise thought provoking posts.
C'mon Cav! It's one word! One word doesn't even hurt your eyes!
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight
Quote:
PS, I SWEAR I'm not Jimbo :P
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:07 PM

Old November 9th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight
Quote:
PS, I SWEAR I'm not Jimbo :P
Cavbo?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:41 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
GENTLEMEN

I believe we should all start our post with GENTLEMEN

Just to annoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of "Jimbo"

Untill he sends Dr. Weirdscaper a letter of apologising

(Or he leaves the forums)

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll admit. It annoys me. I'm not gonna lie to ya. I don't know why it annoys me....it just does. Nothing against you personally or anything but I find myself skipping over your posts sometimes because it annoys me.
Old November 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
GENTLEMEN

I believe we should all start our post with GENTLEMEN

Just to annoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of "Jimbo"

Untill he sends Dr. Weirdscaper a letter of apologising

(Or he leaves the forums)
GENTLEMEN...

If everyone did that, I might have to leave the forums.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General