Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2021, 11:51 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

OK, haven't been keeping up here, wanted to share my two cents on minis. As far as philosophy, I prefer to use Heroclix because until recently they were all (mostly) in the same scale. That being said, here is what I came up with:

a repaint into white haired older gentleman really changes this mini. I found a pic of it online once but can't seem to find it now.

I like what you have earmarked for Mina, but I also came up with two other ideas:

This one just modded her pistol into a crossbow. Or this one:

Invisible man I came up with the head of Invisible Kid transposed onto Roy Raymond Jr.

For Nemo, I thought I'd go more conventional and use the Spartoi Elite

One thing I have tried to do is make all of them cheap and easy to procure.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy