Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Chronicles of the Heroes of Fiction (Display Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
I see the card, nobody else does?
Neither in the OP or in Post #78 of this thread.
This is weird cause I can see them in both posts just fine @SirGalahad can you see the Ariel card in the design thrEA?
Yes, and now Nimue's card is in both posts.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 29th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
I see the card, nobody else does?
Neither in the OP or in Post #78 of this thread.
This is weird cause I can see them in both posts just fine @SirGalahad can you see the Ariel card in the design thrEA?
I see the card now. Please shift the options with the first bullet to create negative speed between the bullets

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do I print out a normal size army card from this thread? Thanks!

Old September 7th, 2021, 08:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hi,

I'm playing in Taeblewalker's game tomorrow and will be playing with two interesting HOF cards--John Wick and Dalinar Kholin. Thanks to their designers and everyone who had input into them.

Chas

Last edited by chas; September 7th, 2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old September 8th, 2021, 09:04 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hi,

I'm playing in Taeblewalker's game tomorrow and will be playing with two interesting HOF cards--John Wick and Dalinar Kholin. Thanks to their designers and everyone who had input into them.

Chas
Awesome. Do report back

Old September 9th, 2021, 08:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

For the game session see The New York City Gang of Four thread in my signature, as usual!
Old September 25th, 2021, 01:08 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Chronicle of Ariel, the Princess

hero of television from Thundarr the Barbarian
The figure used for this unit is from Interloper Miniatures from the Wasteland Wanderes set. Its model number and name are: Psychic. Note this is figure is only available as part of a 3 piece set found here http://interloperminiatures.com/mini...and-wanderers/

Character Bio Princess Ariel is a companion of Thundarr the Barbarian. Not much was revealed about Ariel's history before she met Thundarr except that she was the step daughter of an evil wizard named Sabian and that she learned knowledge of magic and the Earth's history from his library

-rulings and clarifications-
• tba

-combinations and synergies-

synergy benefits received

-tba

synergy benefits offered:
Energy Rings-Barbarian and Gladiator Units
Capuan Gladiators
Crixus
Ookla the Mok
Retiarius
Spartacus
Thundarr the Barbarian

-tba

-strategy, tactics and tips-
• strategy:

suggested mini:

Last edited by JC McMinis; September 29th, 2021 at 09:59 AM.
Old September 25th, 2021, 11:50 AM

Spoiler Alert!

"Ariel the Princess" as name to mirror "Thundarr the Barbarian" and "Ookla the Mok"

Old April 23rd, 2023, 05:59 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was just gonna print all the blob cards today and the little one is gone! Oh no! The blob has escaped!
Old April 23rd, 2023, 08:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I was just gonna print all the blob cards today and the little one is gone! Oh no! The blob has escaped!
I used to do the cards for HoF and I still have them. Here is the card I have on file for the small Blob.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Mac, you're a lifesaver.
You've saved countless lives from the wrath of the blob!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum