Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 28th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes -Final Day of Signups

*blush* I'm flattered

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 28th, 2016, 07:49 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes -Final Day of Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
*blush* I'm flattered
Flattery is the best form of flattery.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 1 Until 3/13

Round 1 is on Invasion.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

belgarath v. vegie's dad
belgarath (Heavy Metal, or Rust in Peace): Major X17, Major Q10, Deathwalker 7000, Iron Golem, Theracus, Otonashi, Isamu
vegie's dad (Scattering life drain): Syvarris, Heirloom, Ne-Gok-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, deathreavers x2

Lo Pan v. vegietarian18
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn

Kinseth v. Eraguy816
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
Eraguy816 (Men of the West): Sir Gilbert, Sir Denrick, Syvarris, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, Knights of Weston x2

Deroche v. Tom_Bombadil_
Deroche (Where's Dysole to name my army when I need him?): Brunak, Heirloom, Syvarris, Stingers x2, Raelin, Isamu
Tom_Bombadil_ (The Epic Elven Army of Total Destruction and Desolation!): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn

Chris Perkins v. Arrow Grut
Chris Perkins: Syvarris, Atlaga, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x2, Raelin, Isamu
Arrow Grut (Still got Raelin): Marcus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legion x2, Raelin (sit one)

TheTravelingScaper v. Taeblewalker
TheTravelingScaper (Traveler's Tough-Guys): Major X17, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, James Murphy, Knights of Weston x2
Taeblewalker: Crixus, Brunak, Atlaga, Capuan Gladiators x3

mtl1998 v. thesparkleinyourwater
mtl1998 (HEROscape): Syvarris, Brunak, Feral Troll, Black Wyrmling x7
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2

Bengi v. kevindola
Bengi (Let me see those 20s): Braxas, Iron Golem, Ne-Gok-Sa, Rhogar Dragonspine
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin

jesus20456 v. kevindola
jesus20456 (Einar's Assassins): Empress Kiova, Atlaga, Crixus, Einar Imperium x1, Warriors of Ashra x2
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin

Dysole v. Dr. Goomonkey
Dysole (Toy Story: The Incredibles Who'll Tear You Up and Inside Out): Laglor (Monkey Inc), Syvarris (BRAVE), Morsbane (WAND•E), Hydra (The Bad Dinosaur), deathreavers x2 (Ratatouille)
Dr. Goomonkey (Unsung, Unsure, and completely Unthematic): Syvarris, Rhogar Dragonspine, Valguard, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legion x2

adoney v. William099
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2
William099 (Ba Da Da Da Duh I'm Murdering It!): Alastair MacDirk, Rhogar Dragonspine, Brandis Skyhunter, Eldgrim, MacDirk Warriors x2

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; March 2nd, 2016 at 08:39 AM. Reason: oops! jesus signed up late last night after I ran matchups so that bumped Bengi back to the sub list. Forgot to remove that. (Thanks for the catch Kinseth)
Old February 29th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Heroscape legend @dok couldn't make it to the biggest online event in over half a year. Sad!

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 29th, 2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: sorry for posting, dok's PMS
Old February 29th, 2016, 09:55 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 29th, 2016, 10:09 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Offer Stands

@Deroche , if you PM me before things I'll do it.

~Dysole, who took like a week and a half to compile the current name
Old February 29th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Heroscape legend @dok couldn't make it to the biggest online event in over half a year. Sad!

I may be missing the humor here, but "censored"? I suppose that's true in a broad meaning of the term, but censorship has such powerfully negative connotations in the modern day. What was removed was not removed because it was offensive, but because you were not the creator of everything you posted.

In broad terms, it would be censorship if I removed a pre-release copy of the rules for the next Plaid Hat game from this site. However, it would not be removed as a form of censorship, but as a recognition of ownership. We just don't publish other folks' stuff without their permission unless the stuff being posted is otherwise publicly available.

~Aldin, unhappily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 2nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Dr. G and I should be going at it here shortly.

~Dysole, informationally

EDIT: NGS and Valguard gave me some scares but Hydra & Syvarris + Ulaniva is beautiful. Lags finished off Rhogar.

Last edited by Dysole; March 3rd, 2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2016, 06:02 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Service Announcement: sparkle and mtl are playing now
Old March 3rd, 2016, 07:27 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Stinky breath wins games.

A very fun match with @TheSparkleInYourWater . His Syvarris took out mine, but I had a good grasp on the board with Brunak engaging Syvarris on the front lines while the Black Wyrms stank up the place and melted the elf into a puddle of elf goop. Carr advanced and killed only 1 wyrm before he was out of commission. The robodogs came next and cleaned house against my wyrmlings. I managed to kill a couple of Deathstalkers as sparkle got rid of my acid spitters and headed towards Mr. Stinkytroll. Two key things happened here. I ran a last wyrmling into his start zone that landed two wounds on Heirloom and my smelly troll lasted a round of attacks with 4 wounds. This allowed me to shift OMs to Mr. Stinkytroll and he regened and killed the pesky robodogs. In a drawn out battle, the troll faced Heirloom and won thanks to that brave wyrmling. It was a great game. There were moments were it looked like either of us were ahead and it wasn't clear until the end who the victor was. Good game, sparkle.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; March 4th, 2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Carr killed 1, not 3
Old March 3rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegietarian vs Lo Pan starts now

EDIT: The Elves were able to get the win, thanks to the flame siblings holding on to their last lives quite well. Both Chardris and Jorhdawn sat at 5/6 wounds for two or three attacks apiece, and that gave me the bodies on the board to clear out the Minions and eventually the hero trio. Good game Lo Pan

Morsbane Negation Counter: 1

Last edited by vegietarian18; March 3rd, 2016 at 09:06 PM. Reason: emojis don't work on HSers �� :(
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished up with Chris. Moral of the story-- 4 out of 6 para stares were a success. MBS was by far the greatest MVP, putting massive hurt on every hero Chris had. That with ridiculous defense by Romans, led to a very one sided victory. Sorry again about the dice, good luck in future rounds!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events