Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 19th, 2013, 12:22 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Greygnarl's 8/24/15 Tradelist - Selling

Good Traders:
beholderthedm x2; Nobody; Sherman Davies; infectedsloth; mac122 x2; vegietarian18; Ztimster x2; Hammerfortress; William099; sixthflagbearer; Seraph; ejboyd; bmorrisette; PKusowski; dklee10; Suzy Perkins

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; August 17th, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM

Nobody knows what's in an order marker Nobody knows what's in an order marker
Re: Greygnarl's 2/18/13 Tradelist

Had a fantastic trade with greygnarl mid December, 2012. I think it was one of his first, but he conducted it splendidly! Pleasure to deal with!

Communication: Quick and succinct!
Shipping Time: Quite fast!
Packaging: Superb. Figures individually bubble wrapped; even included a little note!
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Greygnarl's 2/18/13 Tradelist

Had a smooth deal with greygnarl - timely communication and payment.
Old April 17th, 2013, 01:29 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Greygnarl's 4/9/13 Tradelist

I've traded at least twice with Greygnarl. Quick communication, quick shipping, provides pictures on request. Recommended.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Greygnarl's 4/9/13 Tradelist

Great transaction with greygnarl.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Greygnarl's 6/28/13 Tradelist - Have Repulsors

I've got Repulsors x2, looking to get some bases.

Old June 28th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
A bunch of metal minis
Can you extrapolate on this? Grenadier? Mega? Strange Aeons? Which ranges?

I'd love to talk about this.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do you accept cash transactions greynarl or do you just want trades? I'm interested in the omegacron and the 2x repulsors.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you are still looking for bases you could check out Yodaking on ebay he makes bases that look pretty true to the originals. Idk about peanut bases but he does good single bases.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart
Re: Greygnarl's 6/28/13 Tradelist - C3V for Classic

Just received a shipment from greygnarl. Items were well packaged and arrived quickly.

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles
Old July 16th, 2013, 02:40 AM
the above

Just gone mine today as well, quite pleased with the quality of greynarl's business!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:47 PM

Since he doesn't have a tradelist of his own, William099 is a pleasure to do business with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades