Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Hey all! I'm looking to trade a $25 gift Certificate to Auggies for either a BftU or a RttFF. PM me if you're interested.

~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 17th, 2012, 09:46 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got home from my FLGS today (about 40 minutes away, we hardly ever go there) and realized I completely forgot to get some Citadel paints that I need. I'm looking for Chaos Black, Ice Blue, and Scorpion Green. Let me know if your able to get these, and what you'd like in return. Thank you!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 19th, 2012, 08:33 AM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Recently had a good trade with Griffin.

Also wanted to update my trade list. Got a lot of new guys that are up for trade. Thanks.
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Back at ya. FuriousMufasa sent me my figures so fast and furious, that they were arriving as I was heading to the post office. FuriousMufasa definitely lives up to his name when it comes to getting his packages shipped out. Great trader.
Old March 19th, 2012, 04:21 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Have:
Spartacus, Crixus, Retiarus
all ROTV and marvel figures
Various wave 8 elves
Elementals
Major Q10
Othkurik the black dragon
Roman Legionnaires (pretty attached to them though)
(I know, not an impressive collection)

Wants:
Shadow/dungeon terrain
Zombies
Any dragons I don't have. (I have Wyrmlings, Othkurik, Charos, Mimring)
Jotun
Lava or Snow/ice tiles.
Templar Cavalry
Cyprien Esenwein, and the siblings and rechets of bogdan to a lesser extent.
Shaolin Monks

I do have some money to make trades more fair. PM me if you want anything, obviously. Also have older pokemon and yugioh cards if there is any trade interest there.
Updated my list.

Last edited by Finn; March 19th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Had a great trade with Carnival Man. He shipped out incredibly fast (only took 2 days!)
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:27 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had yet another great trade with Weapon X. Would highly recommend trading with him.

Old March 19th, 2012, 10:19 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Had a great trade with Carnival Man. He shipped out incredibly fast (only took 2 days!)
I just added Fedex worker to my list of great traders...His package also only took 2 days.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Just completed trades with both JairEmia and Joker. Great guys to work with and would recommend them to anyone.

Cheers!
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fantastic trade with puzzlemonkey! Shipped super fast! Would do business with again.
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:14 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Fantastic trade with puzzlemonkey! Shipped super fast! Would do business with again.
Likewise to SuperSamyon. A pleasure to deal with!
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking to expand on my terrain.

Does anyone have an extra Fortress set that they no longer need? I'm looking to pick up one more set but not trying to spend too much money on it.

I also need a Road to the Forgotten Forrest set and will pay a reasonable amount for it.

Finally, I need just the terrain and walls that make up the ROTV set. Not interested in the figures or dice.

PM with what you have along with your asking price if possible.

1 Fortress set
1 Road to the Forgotten Forrest
1 ROTV (terrain and walls only please)

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online