Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 11th, 2007, 08:45 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Wave 3 sighting

Just picked up a pack of monks and sentinals at Walmart in N. Attleboro MA.

Keep your eyes open maybe they are on their way back to shelves.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old May 11th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wave 3 sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule
Just picked up a pack of monks and sentinals at Walmart in N. Attleboro MA.

Keep your eyes open maybe they are on their way back to shelves.
Great news!
Here's hoping JO is back in production!
Old May 12th, 2007, 04:24 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hope so, i want me some more commons!
Old May 12th, 2007, 10:36 AM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Yea..... i have already got the sentinals and monks.
So i need the extra!!!!!

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old May 12th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
To me the most intriguing thing about a Wave 3 re-release is the prospect of improved paint jobs. As many of the long time members here will remember when Wave 3 came out we were horrified by the shoddy paint jobs (especially on the MacDirk Warriors). Since that release all of the paint aps seem to have improved (especially with Wave 6), so I'm hoping that the Wave 3 redux will have much better paint jobs - if it does I plan on rebuying all of the MacDirks and Heroes of Nostraland packs I have.

Old May 12th, 2007, 03:08 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
To me the most intriguing thing about a Wave 3 re-release is the prospect of improved paint jobs. As many of the long time members here will remember when Wave 3 came out we were horrified by the shoddy paint jobs (especially on the MacDirk Warriors). Since that release all of the paint aps seem to have improved (especially with Wave 6), so I'm hoping that the Wave 3 redux will have much better paint jobs - if it does I plan on rebuying all of the MacDirks and Heroes of Nostraland packs I have.
All I've noticed is that they heavily wash the figures now. I haven't seen any differences in paint jobs though. Then again, all I've bought that I already had was another Master Set and more Wave 2.
Old May 13th, 2007, 10:40 PM

Leviticusx has disabled reputation
Is there anyone that can confirm if this sighting does mean a re-release? I had stopped playing before wave 2 had come out and only recently restarted. I would love to get my hands on at least one of each.

Thanks in advance.

Levi
Old May 13th, 2007, 10:55 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
Until you see three wave 3 sighting threads, each 29 pages long, assume Ugly1hornedmule just had a lucky find.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:34 AM

FADE has disabled reputation
i really wanted to find some hounds though

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old May 14th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Sinister
Until you see three wave 3 sighting threads, each 29 pages long, assume Ugly1hornedmule just had a lucky find.
I'd also add that until we see them on the Hasbro website and/or we hear about them from Sandra, assume it was a lucky find.
Old May 14th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
All I've noticed is that they heavily wash the figures now. I haven't seen any differences in paint jobs though. Then again, all I've bought that I already had was another Master Set and more Wave 2.
If you look at the Wave 6 figures you can tell immediately that Hasbro has done something to upgrade the painting process. Not only are the paint applications more complex they are also more vibrant and just all around better looking. My hope is that this becomes a trend and that subsequent re-releases get the better paint treatment as well.
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:59 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
this great I have NO wave three

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales