Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Just got back from UNCW, so I will be at GT tomorrow.

After talking with my family I am not sure what weekend I will be in NJ, so for now, all of the dates are good for me.

@Prometheus
I have 3 squads of Romans I wouldn't mind letting you use whenever we are playing at GT, but I am not willing to trade them for anything.

Old May 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just want to let people know that I will be out of town this coming Sunday, so if anyone wants to volunteer as an organizer for Game Theory, you're welcome to step up.

Conversely, if this is a bad week for everyone, then this could just be a skip week.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:12 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite-M View Post
Just want to let people know that I will be out of town this coming Sunday, so if anyone wants to volunteer as an organizer for Game Theory, you're welcome to step up.

Conversely, if this is a bad week for everyone, then this could just be a skip week.
Well I would step up for this Sunday, but I will be out of town for the weekend. I do plan on being at Game Theory on the 23rd though.

Note to anyone who in the area who has not responded to Granite-M's call for tournament dates for this Summer, check out post 1762 in this thread and respond. We had 20+ for NHSD where did all of you guys go?

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:14 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

I would be available on any date and would love to be involved in another tourny.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know when would be a good time for me to come to a tourney.
Obsidianguard and I are going to talk it over.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old May 15th, 2010, 08:22 AM

celtic warrior is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

A tournament sounds like a great idea.I can be there for any of the remaining dates.
Old May 15th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Bunjee and I are ambivalent. If both you and Oliver are unavailable it might be a good week to skip. Was anyone else planning on going tomorrow?
Old May 15th, 2010, 12:17 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:

Bunjee and I are ambivalent. If both you and Oliver are unavailable it might be a good week to skip. Was anyone else planning on going tomorrow?
I wasnt planning on attending due to lack of attendance.

Old May 15th, 2010, 09:36 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

I'm not going to be there either.
Old May 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mid-June to Mid-July are all bad weekends for Elstree and I due to multiple conflicts. Aug 5-8 is Gencon and I hope to be playing in an event up there, so that doesn't work for me.

I vote for July 25th.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:41 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

I am still planning on being at Game Theory this coming Sunday, but I was wondering what people's plans are for May 30th? I am currently free and will be out of town June 6th.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:16 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
I am still planning on being at Game Theory this coming Sunday, but I was wondering what people's plans are for May 30th? I am currently free and will be out of town June 6th.
I will probably be there this Sunday, I wont be at GT next Sunday because I will be attending Animazement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers