Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 4th, 2006, 11:10 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Govt Warnings That Should Come Printed on the Master Set

Why should Heroscape be treated any differently from any other addictive and potentially hazardous product?

Here are some warnings that should be printed on the box:

1. Warning: This product may become addictive if used as directed.
2. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to look at every box, bag, and container you see as potential storage.
3. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to experience "lost time" (online, in game stores, playing games).
4. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to become more social and actually have friends. (Hey, this happened to me...)
5. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to take your first real vacation in over 10 years.
6. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to meet one of your future best friends on the WalMart toy aisle.
7. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin calling close friends by silly nicknames and not knowing their real names.
8. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin wondering where all your money went as you sit in a room surrounded by four walls piled with toys to the ceiling.
9. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin mailing all sorts of things to new friends in other states.
10. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to look at everything you see and wonder, "Would that make a good custom figure (or terrain feature)?"

Please add your own.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:16 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Re: Govt Warnings That Should Come Printed on the Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Why should Heroscape be treated any differently from any other addictive and potentially hazardous product?

Here are some warnings that should be printed on the box:

1. Warning: This product may become addictive if used as directed.
2. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to look at every box, bag, and container you see as potential storage.
3. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to experience "lost time" (online, in game stores, playing games).
4. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to become more social and actually have friends. (Hey, this happened to me...)
5. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to take your first real vacation in over 10 years.
6. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to meet one of your future best friends on the WalMart toy aisle.
7. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin calling close friends by silly nicknames and not knowing their real names.
8. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin wondering where all your money went as you sit in a room surrounded by four walls piled with toys to the ceiling.
9. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to begin mailing all sorts of things to new friends in other states.
10. Warning: Use of this product may cause you to look at everything you see and wonder, "Would that make a good custom figure (or terrain feature)?"

Please add your own.
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:16 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
! Warning
Purchase of this product will cause unnecessary trips to Wal-Mart

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:24 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
! Warning
Or any other store that carries toys of any sort.
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:24 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
! Warning

"OMG! We're out of yellow yarn?!? I'll be right back Honey."

*Warning* You may end up at The Ram in Downtown Indy.

Old December 4th, 2006, 11:27 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
Warning - Use of this game may cause nausia, headaches, or constant need for pain killers as dice rolls may not go your way.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Warning: your best unit may get mindshackled and then you're screwed

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 4th, 2006, 11:37 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
Warning - You may turn into a lawyer. Rules can and will be twisted and misinterpretted. For a cure please see Heroscapers.com for your answers.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old December 5th, 2006, 12:12 AM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Warning: This game may cause you drool unstopably for about a week whenever a new expan. comes out.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old December 5th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Warning: External use only.
Old December 5th, 2006, 12:15 AM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
This actually got me laughing out loud. Nice.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old December 5th, 2006, 12:16 AM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion