Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 8th, 2010, 05:56 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

My guesses for the figures not guessed right. (Goliath has to be a repaint):
Eltahale:

Siege: (Only applicable figures left, since Titan, Barbarian and Bodyguard confirmed by Guru not right)

Evar Scarcarver (Finding characters that would fit Vydar's/Frostrager's theme) :

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; September 8th, 2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Pack 3: .... And I am thinking Master of Hunt is a type of lion here. It would match Einar's theme of Romans and Greeks. But with most of all lions and horses been picked. What could this be.
The Wemic Barbarian or the Dragonne are quite possible and both appear to be large.

From wikipedia it notes:
"Wemics are larger and stronger than humans; a wemic can leap up to 50 feet with a running start. Their front claws are sharp, and they can fight with both claws and weapons at the same time....
"Wemics are excellent hunters and fighters. They do not make settled homes, but generally follow the herds they hunt for food....
"Wemics appear in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. They inhabit the vast african-savanna-like grassland known as the shaar, waging war with the Loxos, Thri-Kreen and Centaurs which also dwell there."

They seem to be a bit more tribal or nature-oriented though then you might expect for Einar who is very civilized/imperial in character.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

On Siege:
Having no DnD background, I've been looking through the galleries to see what's what, and I have found:
War Drums: Warforged Bodyguard (I think this has been mentioned)

Warforged Barbarian (SICK!)

Blood War: Hammerer (is this a Warforged? I'm not sure)

Past that, I have absolutely NO idea what he could be.

Last edited by DeathDoom; September 21st, 2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Based on that I'd say the Draggone is much more likely, and cooler IMO.

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Deathwalker10K is surprisingly tart

So if Eltahale isn't this one...

Or this one...

Then since there are only 3 sculpts it has to be...

He's a cleric!

DW10K
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker10K View Post
So if Eltahale isn't this one...

Or this one...

Then since there are only 3 sculpts it has to be...

He's a cleric!

DW10K
All of those pics have already been shown, so it's not him.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Another example of people that fight for the same general but were historically enemies, Spartacus and Romans. Knights and Vikings as well weren't exactly best friends.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

When theGuru posted this

Quote:
Siege fights for Vydar <-still nothing yet
I think he means everything we have posted is not right.

Like Flameslayer said,none of those figures are right,because we have posted everything.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:27 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@ DeathDoom, The Hammerer is a construct like the Golem, which can't be Siege, a Warforged, which is a Living Construct

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was is ever officially confirmed that siege was a warforged? That could be where we started guessing wrong.

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:34 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Was is ever officially confirmed that siege was a warforged? That could be where we started guessing wrong.
Yeah,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Page
Heroes of Fallcrest™ – contains 4 Heroes. The Frostrager Evar Scarcarver, Eltahale, the Goliath Warden, Siege, the Warforged Juggernaut, and the dragon Moltenclaw, one treasure glyph, and five stat cards.
I'm really not sure what they're going to do with Siege, unless they use something that's not a Warforged or everyone has overlooked a sculpt.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM

My bad. I thought siege and the warforged juggernaut were two seperate units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News