Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old September 1st, 2007, 10:36 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
YOU GUYS! You guys! you guys you guys... Munchkin Quest!

http://www.sjgames.com/munchkin/munchkinquest/

Old September 1st, 2007, 11:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I saw that not too long ago. Dunno if I like it or not.

Btw, best thread title ever.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 2nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Oooooo. S-w-e-eeeeet.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 12:03 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I've finally broken out this game and have been trying to teach myself how to play it, so that I'll be able to teach my group. This means playing a 3-hand game solo and trying to be a split-personality, which resulted in the following:

Green player (on my right): Hey Elf/Dwarf... can you help me defeat this dragon you just made Enormous? You can have half the treasure.

Purple player (on my left): You mean I can have 3 treasures for helping you?

Green player: Yes.

Purple player: Sure. Oh, btw, I'll use an Illusion card to replace that dragon that I made Enormous with this Pterodactyl that only gives three treasures. The good news is that you at least get to go up a level, oh, and look at that, so do I.

Green player: You suck.

White player: Trojan horse. No treasure for you.

Purple player: You suck.

White player: Hey, that's my right hand... we go waaay back.

Anyway, I made it through one game to the end. What I saw during that was that once you got to Level 4 and had accumulated a few treasures that things were going to go fairly smoothly from there on out. The winning move was playing a level 5 monster from my hand.

Quick question: In combat there comes a point where a die roll isn't necessary, right? Because there's no such thing as an automatic miss, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games