Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2011 - Herscape: Tournament of Champions sign up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
I'm in because, well, the thought of Matthias being the champion of champions makes me want to puke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoomboomBoom View Post
I'm in - Lightweight 2010.
I'll have to win something on Thursday so I'm not just watching you guys.
Try that Treasure Quest event. Should be only Arrow Grut and a few noobs including Matthais in it
Fixed.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; July 22nd, 2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Read my title... AND WEEP!!!!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:02 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I don't think that RoninValentina is going this year, but I'm not 100% positive.

I haven't seen FishTako in about 6 months, so no idea about him.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:53 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

I am opting out of this tournament and I'm going to play the Heroes only tournament.

Old July 25th, 2011, 11:25 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Ok...thanks. I took you off of the list.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:07 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
I'm in because, well, the thought of Matthias being the champion of champions makes me want to puke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoomboomBoom View Post
I'm in - Lightweight 2010.
I'll have to win something on Thursday so I'm not just watching you guys.
Jexik, that's My plan. Stop stealing my plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I'm in - Heat of Battle 2010.

Oh, that's right.... LW won that event because his Orcs cheated and wouldn't die.

Never mind.
If he didn't do that; I would have won that event and have been adding to the smack talk.
Old July 31st, 2011, 04:49 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker

I'm in.
Capture Raelin 2008.
This is going to be awesome.

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old July 31st, 2011, 10:50 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Got ya down!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can I enter this, since I won an event today? If so, I'm up for it.
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Can I enter this, since I won an event today? If so, I'm up for it.
I believe so.

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is any on posting pictures of the maps being used or the armies being fielded?? Would love to see whats going on in the games
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Is any on posting pictures of the maps being used or the armies being fielded?? Would love to see whats going on in the games
Cleon or Retlaw might, but there is no guarentee.

Old August 5th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Maps are in this thread, Retlaw's pics are here, and I'm collecting army/placing information.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con