Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Lightbulb Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Post a design you have in mind for a character you're interested in LDing for the group, and we'll link it here in the OP.

Possible designs:
Black Orchid - MrNobody
Deadman - Scapemage
Detective Chimp - Alexan
Madame Xanadu -
Nightmare Nurse -
Shade the Changing Man - MrNobody
Swamp Thing II - LordVenoc

Current designs:
Frankenstein
John Constantine
Swamp Thing
Zatanna I
Zatanna II
Zauriel

Planned synergy:
• Constantine can allow a 2nd d20 roll, taking the favorable result.
• Zatanna II can alter a single combat, attack, or defense die rolled into a blank.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 13th, 2019 at 11:11 AM.
Old November 7th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

NAME = DETECTIVE CHIMP
SECRET IDENTITY = BOBO T. CHIMPANZEE

SPECIES = SIMIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 3

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

ACE DETECTIVE

Instead of moving, Detective Chimp may roll the 20-sided die. On a 13 or above, you may choose and look at one unrevealed Order Marker on any card your opponent controls.

SWORD OF NIGHT
When Detective Chimp attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and rolls at least one blank, you may choose and look at one unrevealed Order Marker at random on the defending figure's card. If it is an X Order Marker, remove it from that figure's card.

ACROBATIC MASTERY
Detective Chimp never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Detective Chimp one space up to 6 levels up or down. When Detective Chimp rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage.

What's up with claymation?
Old November 7th, 2018, 08:38 AM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Really like the art in the OP. I'll take charge however I'm needed.

I was actually just about to post anyways. Any thoughts on this as a power on Shade's card?
Quote:
MADNESS VEST
Shade adds 3 to his attack and defense against Insane figures. After Shade rolls attack or defense dice against an adjacent Unique Hero, if you rolled at least 1 blank, you may choose an Order Marker on that Unique Hero's card. Switch it with an Order Marker on this card. Both players may reveal these Order Markers normally on their turn instead of their other Order Marker of the same number. At the end of the round, all Order Markers moved by this special power return to the player who controlled the Order Markers before they were moved.
-The Madness Vest allows Shade to warp reality. That means he can do a whole bunch of stuff, but one of the main things he uses it for is "becoming" another person. I'm not sure of the exact logistics, but it's like he merges them, in both body and mind. He'll often even forget who he really is in the process too.

-Are there any powers this will combo with too well? My first thought was Ozymandias, but I think that checks out. Shade can't trade the X for a numbered OM if Ozy has used the X already. I guess Loki (Or Loki+Ozy) could be a problem.

-In the series, it's mostly shortened to "M-Vest." I want to keep it long though, because the Ditko Shade has another M-Vest, the Miraco-Vest, with different powers. I'd want to leave room for him if I or somebody else wanted to make it happen.
I haven't read any original Shade, but from my experience with Shade, The Changing Girl this seems like a decent translation of the M-Vest's abilities

Old November 7th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Is the sword a new thing in the JLD run? I’m really upset by the Heroclix for Chimp. It doesn’t even have the hat...
Old November 7th, 2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Is the sword a new thing in the JLD run? I’m really upset by the Heroclix for Chimp. It doesn’t even have the hat...

It's Nightmaster's sword originally, but he died in Metal and Bobo wields it now.

Old November 7th, 2018, 09:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

It's Nightmaster's sword originally, but he died in Metal and Bobo wields it now.
Nice new badge you have there Alexan...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 7th, 2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Nice new badge you have there Alexan...

Old November 7th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would prefer something besides a 'one shield defense' power but the rest looks cool.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I would prefer something besides a 'one shield defense' power but the rest looks cool.

Well he IS a literal chimpanzee- I figured an acrobatic defense is realistically the only real defense he has

Old November 7th, 2018, 12:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Well he IS a literal chimpanzee- I figured an acrobatic defense is realistically the only real defense he has
T's point is that they are annoying and tend to be overdone. He is a chimpanzee but should that put him in the same class as a Flash?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Just A Head

I’m also thinking that between Deadman’s current form and Madame Xanadu, the faction might have enough ‘look at OM’ powers already. I like Detectives having to ‘guess’ where the OM is and get a benefit from that.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Nightmare Nurse has no mini, so we'll need a modded one for her. She seems pretty simple looking so that shouldn't be too hard. She could play a nice healer role for the team so I'd say she'd be a nice design to have.

I'll try taking a stab at her or Madame Xanadu when I get a chance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy