Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old March 17th, 2010, 08:15 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

This is the only one of mine that I thought would be good enough. You might not like it because of the poor background though.

Old March 21st, 2010, 03:20 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

I know a lot of people really liked the Random Deck Draft idea in the most recent HS Codex issue, but its author (to my knowledge) has never been contacted, and additional information on the cards is nonexistent. I would like to introduce my own Random Draft Deck, which follows Antimatter's own to a T with a new design and easily downloadable format. If you think it's a worthy submission, check it out here.
Old March 25th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Knights of the Daystorm is finished. The release thread is HERE.
Old March 25th, 2010, 03:22 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Space Station Omega
This thread is about the game developed by three of our local members. Some great info and they deserve the publicity! Maybe an interview with them as well would be a good idea.
Old March 25th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice idea, chief. We'll have to do that.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 15th, 2010, 07:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where are the W@HSers headlines?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am happy to announce that today Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating has reached its goal of 101 completely useless abilities.

Also of note is that Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing reached its 101 goal almost a year ago. Currently there are 128 glyphs that aren't worth a Deathreaver's scatter.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I am hosting my first tourney, and since not many people have looked at it (or coming as of now), I am hoping the W@HSers can help grab attention.

MegaSilver's Tourney!

Also, there is a limit of 15 people that can come, and 1 is called for already!

MegaSilver
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Much work has gone into the Heroscape Thread Library. It includes great threads on Metagame, Theoryscape and Mathscape. Any Thread from that list deserves a mention on the Front page.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28792

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm also hosting a tournament soon... attention would be nice.

Green Mountain Montage

Also, this image caught my eye:

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found this Heroscape Library thread to be very useful. I even added it to my sig line.

I'd like to submit it for future Week@HS consideration.

EDIT: Doh! I should have known that this thread has already been submitted.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is some of the best I've seen in a while.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online