Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 13th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Okay, I finished the first 8 issues of JLD. I wasn't exactly blown away, most of the characters seemed like really lame versions of themselves, which is a shame cause I like most of Peter Milligan's work that I've read. Like l_m said, Shade was basically just a taxi to bring the team together, then he freaks out and leaves. I'm not going to pretend that's some big assassination of his character, but I don't think it's the best material to base a card on either. It did give an idea for a spell though;
Quote:

CIRCLE OF MYSTICAL PROTECTION
UNIQUE/COMMON SPELL
??? POINTS

Instead of moving with this figure, you may cast this spell. For the rest of the round, or until this figure moves, this figure and all friendly figures adjacent to this figure cannot be targeted or chosen for a Special Attack or Special Power by an opponent's figure with the Magical Defense Special Power.
Old November 13th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry, wrong thread!

I still bust out Alias Q-Tip's equipment cards and play with them. Stuff like that is a lot of fun.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like quozl's change to Avatar of the Green.

Spell could be useful in the right situations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project