Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 9th, 2007, 07:14 PM

bigeddie1018 has disabled reputation
About to smash Heroscape

Just finished two games in a row. Probably had about a combined 20 turns and not once did my Airbourne Elite drop.

I was rolling 14s 16s and 20s for initiative but could not get the 13 to place them on the board.

Of course I lost both games
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:29 PM

Omnicron has disabled reputation
Smashing Heroscape hurts its feelings. Please take your anger out on a life-sized Taelord punching bag.

Glad to have helped,
Omnicron

I'm a complete newbie at HS, so if I make mistakes, DON'T HURT ME! ;.;
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:42 PM

fejkl Woo who?
That really stinks. The longest I've had to wait is about 12 rounds, but then they dropped and wiped up my opponents' units. I guess that's one of the risks of drafting them.
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:46 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thats how the AE go... if you get them deployed and win initiative they are worth well over their 110 points. If you get them deployed and do not win initative you may have a hard time getting 110 points out of them, of course if they don't deploy thats easy math ( -110 ). The gamble is great but if you can deploy and win intative they can be devastating to you opponent.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:58 PM

bigeddie1018 has disabled reputation
They're one of my favorite units in the game. I pick them 95% of the time. You can't beat a 4 activation squad with a 3 attack. Most of the time you can roll 4 attack die because it's really easy to get on height.

But these two game really made me so mad lmao
Old April 9th, 2007, 08:04 PM

ickleberry has disabled reputation
ae is pretty cool, but is the drop optional?

proud to be a scaper
Old April 9th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie1018
They're one of my favorite units in the game. I pick them 95% of the time. You can't beat a 4 activation squad with a 3 attack. Most of the time you can roll 4 attack die because it's really easy to get on height.

The more often you draft them the more likely you are to suffer from the "no drop syndrome"

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 9th, 2007, 10:25 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation

Sorry, that's mean. Tough luck man, just wait a day and you'll draft 'em again.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

The more often you draft them the more likely you are to suffer from the "no drop syndrome"
Are you talking about this?
Old April 10th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 10th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Quote:

8 range is nothing to sneeze at either! These are definitely some of the most fun units to field.

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

Are you talking about this?
Exactly how long have you been waiting to use that joke?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units