Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Old February 9th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Speaking of AirBnB, would anyone else want to go in? Looked up and within 5 min drive saw two bed room for $80/night or 4 bedroom house for $200/night
I would like to do something like this. I'm cheap and have low standards so my preference would be for the lowest cost option we can find. I saw a place with 4 beds under $300 total that you can book up to 5 people. (I'd take floor if we have 5 people)

Anyone else?
Old February 9th, 2023, 04:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Old February 9th, 2023, 04:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
I'm in!

Quote:
Speaking of AirBnB, would anyone else want to go in? Looked up and within 5 min drive saw two bed room for $80/night or 4 bedroom house for $200/night
I would like to do something like this. I'm cheap and have low standards so my preference would be for the lowest cost option we can find. I saw a place with 4 beds under $300 total that you can book up to 5 people. (I'd take floor if we have 5 people)

Anyone else?
Maybe I'll just take the initiative and book a place that has spot for at least 4. Here is a list of 4 places that are $120-160 a night (~$200 in fees) so $650-800 for 4 nights. All have 3-4 rooms, 4-5 beds, and I am sure people can sleep on couch or sleeping bag. Divided 4 ways is ~$170-200.

Anyone else want in? DM me if interested and look at the AirBnB Wishlist above and put your preference for what place you like. @gbizzy , @ogblaha , @Cor7770 , @Awstin36teen , @Sir Heroscape , @loki619 , @Earthling , @zeekthefreak , @WarDaddyWink , @Chill

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 9th, 2023 at 05:37 PM.
Old February 9th, 2023, 05:56 PM

Cubbage is surprisingly tart
Red face Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

Put me down for maybe! Need to figure out some budget items before I can confirm!
Old February 9th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey everyone, I've posted previews of the Participation Prizes here!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...79&postcount=3
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:36 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
I'm in!

Quote:

Anyone else?
Maybe I'll just take the initiative and book a place that has spot for at least 4. Here is a list of 4 places that are $120-160 a night (~$200 in fees) so $650-800 for 4 nights. All have 3-4 rooms, 4-5 beds, and I am sure people can sleep on couch or sleeping bag. Divided 4 ways is ~$170-200.

Anyone else want in? DM me if interested and look at the AirBnB Wishlist above and put your preference for what place you like. @gbizzy , @ogblaha , @Cor7770 , @Awstin36teen , @Sir Heroscape , @loki619 , @Earthling , @zeekthefreak , @WarDaddyWink , @Chill
If I were able to make it I'd definitely be down for this but unfortunately I won't be able to, Good luck and have fun everyone!
Old February 10th, 2023, 02:07 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

When y'all are in Kentucky, Louisville especially, drive very very carefully. I was there a couple years ago, and I could have sworn every. driver. was. drunk .

EDIT: Also plan your trips and download all your maps. At one point, I drove around for almost 45 minutes looking for a signal.

And another thing: you hear people arguing about ANYTHING get away as fast as you can. They're all carrying.

EDIT 2: Also enjoy the drive. It's a beautiful beautiful state. If you have 4 wheel drive, bring it.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old February 10th, 2023, 03:51 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Put me down as a tentative attendee.

I don't know for sure if I can make it yet or not, but going to try if I can. Probably 50/50 right now
Old February 10th, 2023, 04:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Put me down as a tentative attendee.

I don't know for sure if I can make it yet or not, but going to try if I can. Probably 50/50 right now
It would be nice to have the HS.org designer on hand! :P
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:08 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
When y'all are in Kentucky, Louisville especially, drive very very carefully. I was there a couple years ago, and I could have sworn every. driver. was. drunk .
Just to clarify, Louisville drivers aren't all drunk, just inept.
Old February 13th, 2023, 02:04 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

We are NOT drunk, despite taking daily baths in bourbon. We are too busy looking at our phones to be bothered with trivial matters like paying attention to the road.

Old February 13th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:

We are NOT drunk, despite taking daily baths in bourbon. We are too busy looking at our phones to be bothered with trivial matters like paying attention to the road.
does that mean we'll see you at HexiCon?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon