Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 16th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ebon Armor

The Book of Ebon Armor

Lodin's Discord - C3V Wave 5 - Eternal Warriors

The figures used for this unit are Rackham figures from the Confrontation Ram Box set. Its model name is Black Paladins.

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
DEFENSIVE POSITIONING
While an Ebon Armor is engaged, it has no visible Hit Zone.

ANIMATED MATERIEL
When an Ebon Armor you control is destroyed, you may place it on a Unique Human Army Card in your army that does not already have an Ebon Armor on it.

ETERNAL WAR
For the entire game, when a Unique Human Hero or Squad figure you control is destroyed by a normal or special attack or leaving engagement attack by an opponent's figure, you may replace it with your previously destroyed Ebon Armor from that figure's Army Card, if possible.

Q: If a Unique Human figure is destroyed by Pounce, or by a Zombie, or by Nicholas Esenwein, can that figure be replaced by an Ebon Armor before the attacker places a figure there?
A: No.
Those powers replace the defending figure "immediately," and have priority over placing Ebon Armor, which are only placed "if possible".

Q: If Kursus destroys a Unique Human figure with Sonic Fists Special Attack, can you replace that figure with an Ebon Armor before Kursus is placed?
A: Yes.
Kursus is not placed until after his attack action is complete. The Ebon Armor may be placed first.

Q: Can I use Eternal War to place an Ebon Armor if there are no Ebon Armor figures left on the battlefield at that time?
A: Yes.
Eternal War works "for the entire game", even if all Ebon Armors have been destroyed and none are currently on the battlefield.

Q: What happens if the Ebon Armor Army Card gets negated by Morsbane or Kira Jax and a Unique Human with an Ebon Armor on its Army Card is destroyed?
A: That Ebon Armor may not be placed on the battlefield that turn.
Eternal War cannot be used if the Ebon Armor have been negated.

Q: What happens when I Mind Shackle an Ebon Armor?
A: All Ebon Armors that belong to that Army Card are yours for the rest of the game. That includes Ebon Armors that have already been placed on Unique Human Army Cards.
The original owner cannot replace those Unique Human figures with an Ebon Armor on that figure's Army Card. However, if you were to later gain control of a Unique Human that has an Ebon Armor on its Army Card, you would be able to replace a Unique Human figure from that card with the Ebon Armor (see below).

Q: If I gain a Unique Human card (by Mind Shackle, Soul Devour, or Stab in the Back) that has my oppponent's Ebon Armor on it, can I use Eternal War to place those Ebon Armor?
You must control that Ebon Armor's Army Card to use Eternal War. However, if you were to later Mind Shackle your opponent's Ebon Armor card, then the Unique Human you previously gained control of could be replaced by the Ebon Armor on its card (see above).

Q: If a Unique Human Hero is turned into a Hybrid by the Werewolf Lord's Lycanthropy, when that Hero dies can it be replaced by an Ebon Armor on its Army Card?
An Ebon Armor can only be placed back on the battlefield when a Unique Human figure is destroyed, not a Hybrid.
-N/A

Power Ranking
Ebon Armor- Potentially effective in Unique Samurai or Agent builds, but challenging to use. B

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 13th, 2021 at 08:11 PM. Reason: updated synergies
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ebon Armor

Excellent job with the book.
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Excellent job with the book.
I quoted one of your books to make this & Akumaken's.
Old July 18th, 2014, 01:39 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

I'm getting into customs late, and the Ram Army Box seems long gone. Has there been any thought as to alternate figures for these guys (or any other C3V units from that box)?

I know I can proxy whatever I like, but a matching card would be great too.
Old July 18th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejboyd View Post
I'm getting into customs late, and the Ram Army Box seems long gone. Has there been any thought as to alternate figures for these guys (or any other C3V units from that box)?

I know I can proxy whatever I like, but a matching card would be great too.
If you sent us pictures of the alternative figures HERE, we'll enjoy to make you an alternative card.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 19th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Archie

Wow, thanks for compiling that, DanieLoche. I'll add it to the OP in a spoiler when I can get to a computer.
Old July 19th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, it was quite easy with my Online Bestiary.

Oh... I just noticed that I never posted it here but only at the French Forum !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Say an Ebor Armor was on a Probe Droid (because Uncommon = Unique for all things but army building), if the Probe Droid self-destructed could the Ebor Armor return? If so, Ebor Armor + Probe Droids x15 would be hilarious.

Or Ebor Amor + Grand Moff Tarkin + Probe Droid x9.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Say an Ebor Armor was on a Probe Droid (because Uncommon = Unique for all things but army building), if the Probe Droid self-destructed could the Ebor Armor return? If so, Ebor Armor + Probe Droids x15 would be hilarious.

Ebon Armor only works on UNIQUE/UNCOMMON HUMAN cards, HS2010.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 22nd, 2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: :rtfc:
Old July 22nd, 2014, 04:00 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Ebon Armor only works on UNIQUE/UNCOMMON HUMAN squads., HS2010.
You were watching Soundwarp's and my game last night, I don't read the cards (fully).

Last edited by Sheep; July 22nd, 2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Just like you don't read rulebooks. :P
Old July 22nd, 2014, 04:05 PM

Say it did work for everyone would you be able to?

~HS2010, curiously and wondering how he could put a Self-Destruct like power on a human.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs