Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 15th, 2022, 12:27 AM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
Re: MCS Season I: 1/7/23

Thanks, everyone. I saw the pictures on Facebook and it did look like fun. I’ll see if my partner would be down to join as well.
Old December 15th, 2022, 09:16 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
Thanks, everyone. I saw the pictures on Facebook and it did look like fun. I’ll see if my partner would be down to join as well.
Sounds well hope to see you there!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old December 28th, 2022, 06:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I am a cautiously optimistic maybe at this moment (threw the idea of going out there and was not rejected). I should know for sure early next week!

-insert signature here-
Old January 2nd, 2023, 12:49 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
Awesome- hope you can make it!
Old January 2nd, 2023, 12:49 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I am a cautiously optimistic maybe at this moment (threw the idea of going out there and was not rejected). I should know for sure early next week!
Great- hope you can make it!
Old January 2nd, 2023, 12:50 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

FYI, you do not need to include any VC in your army to attend- it's completely optional.
Old January 4th, 2023, 09:55 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Is VC including every figure or everything BUT Marvel? The abbreviations confuse me tbh

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old January 4th, 2023, 10:29 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Is VC including every figure or everything BUT Marvel? The abbreviations confuse me tbh
I'm no expert on the customs but I believe it includes these: C3V & SoV Books of Index

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 4th, 2023, 01:14 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
No Marvel.

Technically VC = C3V + SoV
VC = Valhalla Customs
Old January 4th, 2023, 02:39 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Great- hope you can make it!
I'm now a day of (probably day before) decision. Unfortunately COVID is in the house. My wife is the only one who is positive (has some light symptoms), everyone else has tested negative each of the 3 days we've done so since including a test at the Doc's office for the kiddos.

If the rest of us stay negative and she's symptom free by Friday, then I'll likely be able to make it. If not, I'll have to wait till the next one

-insert signature here-
Old January 4th, 2023, 07:43 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

We're still planning to make the voyage from Maine. Frantically trying to decide on armies

Looks like the weather will be cooperating. @OEAO if anything changes let me know. Discord message would be easier for me to check. Hope we have a good turn out and look forward to gaming!
Old January 6th, 2023, 04:32 PM

I’m out unfortunately, we’ve not quite turned the corner here, yet.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events