Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old November 5th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Good idea, GB. This glut of contests we've got is crap. Hell, we've got contests where one dude just goes, 'hey, make something! Best something wins! But no prizes!' It's like he thought of it between bites of his balogna sandwich and thought it sounded so great that he just HAD to post it right away.

So will you be deleting threads for contests that don't have permission? Say yes.
Of course, otherwise there would be no need for permission. Furthermore we are going to try and put contests in a queue and cut down on overlapping or same same contests.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
So my custom figure contest was stupid? I was basing it on, I can't remember who,'s, but it was a custom figure contest and it was really cool. The reason I didn't offer a prize is that I don't have anythng to offer. Sorry.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 7th, 2006, 02:14 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
So my custom figure contest was stupid? I was basing it on, I can't remember who,'s, but it was a custom figure contest and it was really cool. The reason I didn't offer a prize is that I don't have anythng to offer. Sorry.
....You have that master set from the fiction contest.

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old November 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
No, my sparkly water. Anyway, I already opened it. sorry. I am running a new custom sculpt contest soon though. I will be co-running it with Cupidarts. I'm not sure because I haven't gotten a response, but he said he would be offering up a prize.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:17 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
Speaking of that Fiction Contest...

I still have 6 unopened sparkly water master sets. They would make wonderful prizes...

Starting after the upcoming holiday madness, I'll be gearing up for more fiction contests. So, if you want to consider this to be advanced notice, start writing your stories now. The basic rules (word count and theme) of the contest will be the same as my last one, but I may change the voting/judging criteria to make it a little more structured.

Anyway, if you do write a story that you intend to submit for one of my future contests, don't share it with others. Save it up.

Yes, GBob, I'll make sure to clear it with you first.
Old November 10th, 2006, 05:06 PM

Advent-Shadow has disabled reputation
Im guessing you cant post a RPG that has nothing to do with heroscape right?
well i made one about naruto and me and my friends from school think naruto is awesome and my friends get on this site every once in a while so i thought i could make one well i didnt know you needed permission but i saw this topic after i made it so is there any way to get rid of it?
i am sorry also

-I AM THE LUST IN YOUR REVENGE,SO HATE ME UNTIL YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER-
Old November 10th, 2006, 05:46 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent-Shadow
Im guessing you cant post a RPG that has nothing to do with heroscape right?
well i made one about naruto and me and my friends from school think naruto is awesome and my friends get on this site every once in a while so i thought i could make one well i didnt know you needed permission but i saw this topic after i made it so is there any way to get rid of it?
i am sorry also
You're fine, a game isn't a contest. At least not in my mind.
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I added my thoughts on guidelines for contests to the first post of this topic.
Old December 12th, 2006, 12:57 AM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Maybe they should ask permission to start a "RPG" as well...hmm...

Click to see more...
Old December 13th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Oops, sorry. I just now found this thread,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 14th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Oops, sorry. I just now found this thread,
Me too

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 21st, 2006, 01:51 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
i have a question for anyone on here

next person that runs a contest can you think about a hurt/heal contest? We havent had one in awhile and i like them. if not that is ok, i just though i would ask. Thx

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games