Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 7th, 2009, 01:25 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G X-Men Origin's Master Set Discussion Thread

Cyclops -1, 3, or 6
Jean Grey - (assuming we go with the Jean to Phoenix idea) 4 to 6, OR 1 to 5
Beast - I really like this one
Iceman - 2
Angel - 1 switching to 3, However if we go with the Ultimate versions of the X-men costumes 2 matches better.
Magneto - 1
Mystique - 1
Toad - 2
Pyro - 1
Juggernaut - 1 (because I have it, but 2 is really better.)
Sentinels (common squad or common heroes) 2
Civilians (common squad) 1, 3, 4, and either 5 or 2 (I think heroes need a four member squad.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:27 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What about X-Men: Mutants Arrive! ?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

We need to keep cost in mind. Can we get a price breakdown next to the characters from Strikezoneonline?
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
What about X-Men: Mutants Arrive! ?
I like that, too. Or "Arrival of the Mutants". Or even "X-Men: Mutation".
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

X-Men: Mutation sounds like a future set - kind of along the same lines as X-Men: Evolution would.
How about ... X-Men: The Mutant Threat (?)
(I still think I like "First Class" or "Origins" since this is the first set - kind of like the Marvel Master set is "The Conflict Begins").

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 7th, 2009, 01:39 AM
C3G's First Fan

What about X-Men: Rise of the Mutants?

Also, I think we should have a clause on the squad that if we can't think of an appropriate squad to include, we can consider a Unique or Common Hero.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that the best so far, "Rise of the Mutants".
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. Rise of the Mutants is exactly what I was trying to express before but couldn't find the words to with Mutant Threat. Pure gold. We can vote on that to finalize after the current vote is done.
And I'll update the template suggestion in the first post to allow for wiggle room for unique heroes to be subbed in for squads when appropriate.

Old November 7th, 2009, 08:20 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Rise of the Mutants sounds like a winner to me as well.
Old November 7th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Rise of the Mutants is perfect.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 7th, 2009, 05:37 PM

For Cyclops, I like them in this order: #1, #4, #6, #3, #5, and #2. Honestly, though, after the first three on that list, I just don't like them much at all.

For Beast, I think I like #2 if the Blue Skin variant looks good the most, then #3, then #5, then #1 which would be higher except I'm not loving all that junk he's on. Then there's #4, which is Beast without blue skin, which is no good in my book.

This one comes with blue skin

For Angel, I'd prefer we do just regular Angel for this set and leave an Archangel figure for a later set or wave. I like #1 the best, then #2, then #3.

Griffin has a cool idea for Jean Grey he talked to me about that could involve us using both a Jean Grey and a Phoenix figure (one transforms into the other), so I think that #5 would be included under that, but for Jean Grey herself, here's the order of my preferences. #4, #3, #2, #5, #1
Jean has 5 options plus Phoenix.

For Iceman, I'm thinking #1 would be the easiest to rebase, so that's my top choice. After that, I'd go with #3, and then #2.

Lots of pretty good options for the Prof here. I think I like #4 the best, then #1, then #2, then #3.

I say no to Magneto as Zorn for this set. For the Magneto figures themselves, I like #1 best, then #2, then #3. But, honestly, I think #1 is by far the best choice.

All of those options for Mystique and Juggernaut look pretty good to me, but I prefer #1 for Mystique and #2 for Juggernaut.

I'm fine with that figure for pyro.

The big Sentinel ones cost about $30 each, on a good day. I could see maybe doing a unique hero Master Mold out of one of those eventually, but for a common squad of Sentinels, I think we need to go with the smaller ones.

and smaller human sized ones.

Man is that Toad figure ugly! What does anyone else think of using that Wildman of Borneo figure? Does it look enough like Toad to work?

I'd like to save #1 there for a future criminal squad. I like #2, #3, and #5 as a squad. #4 is looking a little too violent in action for me.

Multiple Man looks good, but I hope we save him for the wave.

Old November 7th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Re: C3G X-Men Master Set: Rise of the Mutants Discussion Thr

Based on top choices of Spidey, Necro, and I, here's how it's looking for figures thus far - first one to 5 top choices gets voted on:

Cyclops (people liked a lot of these equally, but 1 seems most popular)
1 x 4
6 x 2

Iceman (No agreement here yet)
2 x 2

Jean Grey
4 x 4

Beast
2 (should be noted, this would be the blue variation - though I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the blue variation ...)
3 x 2

Angel (Not a lot of agreement here yet either)
2 x 2
either

Magneto (1 seems popular)
1 x 4

Mystique (again, 1 seems popular)
1 x 4

Toad (Necro didn't comment on this one)
1 x 2

Juggernaut (1 seems popular because people seem to have it - I think this might be a Green Arrow situation, though, where we should just bite the bullet and buy the nicer looking one if it's affordable)
1 x 2
2 x 2

Sentinels (Necro didn't comment on this one - small ones are favored thus far)
2 x 3

Civilians (This is a mishmash - we seem to agree that 3/4 figures are needed)
2 x 3
3 x 3
5 x 2

Professor X (4 seems popular so far)
4 x 4

I'll try looking up some prices tonight while I'm bored and feeling productive.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 8th, 2009 at 01:54 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy