Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2019, 11:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

I don't see a reason why not. I will try to get that set up today or tomorrow morning
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I restarted last year's normal picks page on ESPN from last year. i will tag some peeps tomorrow.

Registration Link
http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-c...tesource=email

Last edited by kevindola; March 20th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

2015 Champ Kinseth
2016 Champ Kinseth
2017 Champ ScapeRaider
2018 Champ vegietarian18

Who's in??

Registration Link
http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-c...tesource=email

@vegietarian18
@ScapeRaider
@belgarath
@Yodaking
@OrcElfArmyOne
@El T
@spidysox
@CrazyTankster
@Yodaking
@superfrog
@Deroche
@Chris Perkins
@Dysole
@El T
@Not User Name @Dysole
@Kinseth
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just gonna post my picks here, so if you want, you can copy the picks of a man who has watched ENTIRE MINUTES of college basketball this season.

Purdue 130
Auburn 110
Mississippi 50
Syracuse 50
Utah St. 50
VCU 50
Arizona St. 40
Belmont 40
Florida 40
Iowa 40
Minnesota 40
Ohio State 40
Seton Hall 40
St. John's 40
St. Mary's 40
Liberty 30
Murray St. 30
NM State 30
Oregon 30
Northeastern 20
St. Louis 20
UC-Irvine 20
Vermont 20
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hey, no way, Seton Hall is all mine.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Just gonna post my picks here, so if you want, you can copy the picks of a man who has watched ENTIRE MINUTES of college basketball this season.

Purdue 130
Auburn 110
Mississippi 50
Syracuse 50
Utah St. 50
VCU 50
Arizona St. 40
Belmont 40
Florida 40
Iowa 40
Minnesota 40
Ohio State 40
Seton Hall 40
St. John's 40
St. Mary's 40
Liberty 30
Murray St. 30
NM State 30
Oregon 30
Northeastern 20
St. Louis 20
UC-Irvine 20
Vermont 20
I didn't add up your points, but you don't have to pay twice for St. john's and Arizona State. Together they are only 40 since they haven't played play-in yet.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh Snap! I'll take Texas Tech instead of Auburn, and toss Yale in.
Old March 20th, 2019, 07:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll be interested to see how that team does Dok. Being a new game/system to me I didn't really have a solid strategy in mind and didn't feel like digging into the best way to maximize wins. Just taking all the cheap low seed guys hoping for a bunch of upsets and seeing if one or more can make a big run seems like as good a plan as any. I didn't take any 1 seeds on my team, even though Duke seems like a pretty good bet to get you 6 wins, but I did mix it up a bit between a few different point levels. I'm just not sure the 1 seeds are really that good a value as only 1 can win 6, and some will win just 3 or 4. If I spent those 250 points on two 100 point teams and one 50 points team, they could net me 3 wins just from the opening round. If they all win two games I've already netted the 6 wins a 1 seed is maxed out on. Of course, picking 3 teams for 250 points that can all win 2 games isn't easy, but I find the upset picks the most fun part of filling out a bracket.
Old March 20th, 2019, 07:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

It was a very fun excercise. I thought of about 3 different strategies and saw how those would have fared based on the last 5 tournaments. Finally decided on a hybrid of some of those based on the reality of the teams that filled out the seed lines.
Old March 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Strategies

It sounds like vegie and I just pulled up expected win percentage, calculated expected wins and then built a team that maximized those expected wins. If you're handy with a spreadsheet, it's a solid strategy if you pay no real attention to March madness.

~Dysole, pretty sure she's watched the least amount of March madness in this thread (I'm not even sure I've hit minutes)
Old March 20th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

We have signups for the point draft bracket from me, Tornado, Dysole, Yodaking, dok, kevindola and Chris Perkins. Rumors of vegie dad signing up too. I'll take signups until the games start but just posting to remind people.
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:00 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll submit in the morning.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV