Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2010, 05:38 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Movie Bloopers

I'm obsessed with finding movie bloopers. It's always extremely funny to see something that doesn't belong or wasn't noticed.

My question is: have any of you noticed any bloopers from any movies? If so, share them and we'll check them out when we see the movie. (note that if the scene in question is a spoiler, make sure to put tags around it)

Anyway, here's a few...

Monsters vs. Aliens: there's a wide shot of the President walking up the flight of stairs to 'talk' to the robot. While in the wide shot, we see it's only the President walking up the stairs, with nobody else even close. However, half way up he takes a cup of water from a man, drinks some, then pours the rest on his neck.

Gladiator: After the battle with the barbarians, Russel Crowe walks up to his horse and feeds it an apple. In the background, you can see a guy in jeans walking past.

I'll post more later.

So, any funny bloopers that you've seen recently?
Old July 2nd, 2010, 05:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Movie Bloopers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Monsters vs. Aliens: there's a wide shot of the President walking up the flight of stairs to 'talk' to the robot. While in the wide shot, we see it's only the President walking up the stairs, with nobody else even close. However, half way up he takes a cup of water from a man, drinks some, then pours the rest on his neck.
As this is an animated feature, that isn't actually a blooper; it is a visual gag that was done intentionally. If the colors shifted unexpectedly, like they did in old hand painted cell animation, that would be a blooper (as long as it wasn't intentional).
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:01 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My dad used to talk about a Volkswagen Bus (or maybe it was a Beetle) that drove through the background durring the football game in the origional theatrical release of M*A*S*H.

I've never noticed it myself, though I have the remastered DVD edition, so I wouldn't be at all suprised if it's not there anymore.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In one of the Star Trek movies (5, I believe), when Spock grabs Kirk and they go up the long, elevator-like tube using hover boots, the numbers of the floor levels are all out of sequence.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Biggest one people miss..but once you see it you go

In Rocky 3...when Rocky is has the flashback dream of Mickey dying and him getting beaten by Clubber Lang in the first fight he is wearing the red white and blue trunks Apollo gives him to wear for the second fight.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I've always loved Han's disappearing/reappearing vest in Empire Stikes Back when he is being lowered in to the carbon freeze chamber.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:08 PM

cereal crusher Woo who?

At the beginning of Terminator 2 Arnold gets burned by a cigar, the mark disappears then reappears.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
As this is an animated feature, that isn't actually a blooper; it is a visual gag that was done intentionally. If the colors shifted unexpectedly, like they did in old hand painted cell animation, that would be a blooper (as long as it wasn't intentional).
Ah, I guess that makes sense.

Here's here's a few from the book (Bathroom Reader, in case anyone is wondering):

Fear.com: The entire movie is about a woman who's hemophiliac, but the funny thing is that it's physically impossible for a woman to become a hemophiliac. They are the carriers of the disease, but only males can contract it. The whole dang movie is one long blooper.

Terminator 2: The Terminator, Sarah Conner, and John Conner escape from the mental hospital in a car, driving in reverse. In actuality, there's a stunt driver in the trunk of the car, driving, and you see his head pop up just inside the rear window.

LoTR, The Two Towers: Just before the battle of Helm's Deep, the villagers run into the caves for safety. As the camera pans the rocky interior, one of the villagers leans against a stalactite...which wobbles back and forth. (I looked for this one, but it's pretty hard to see, you have to watch in slow-mo)
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

My all-time favorite blooper is from Star Wars. The scene when a squad of Storm Troopers open the door to the control room on the Death Star where R2-D2 And CP-30 are hiding. As the door opens it does not go all the way up. The Trooper on the right cracks his head on the door as he walks through. You can just start to see him go down. To me it sound like another Trooper says "See to him" as they enter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies