Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Select a Scaper for the C3V Public Access Program
Clancampbell 15 19.48%
dafe31 1 1.30%
dalu 26 33.77%
Filthy the Clown 5 6.49%
Lefton4ya 5 6.49%
ollie 22 28.57%
personwholives 1 1.30%
Tmac2200 1 1.30%
TnT2 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Access Voting Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
It will be a very good and interesting thing having a french Scaper in the C3V project.
Dalu is Belgian Dan.

Dalu is certainly the unique Scaper passionate enough to organize Heroscape tournaments in Europe.

Last edited by Foudzing; October 2nd, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:28 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
It will be a very good and interesting thing having a french Scaper in the C3V project.
Dalu is Belgian Dan.

Yes, but he speak French!

Long life to the relations between America and Europe!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Is it bad form, as a nominee, to be posting here? Not that this was a rousing campaign speech or anything.
It's fine, IMO. Just steer clear of mudslinging.
What, even at that lowdown dirty scuzzbucket ClanCampbell? I hear that he looks at your order markers when you're not paying attention and is mean to small animals. Surely the public have a right to know?

And, don't quote me on this, but there are rumours that Dalu is European.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Is it bad form, as a nominee, to be posting here? Not that this was a rousing campaign speech or anything.
It's fine, IMO. Just steer clear of mudslinging.
What, even at that lowdown dirty scuzzbucket ClanCampbell? I hear that he looks at your order markers when you're not paying attention and is mean to small animals. Surely the public have a right to know?

And, don't quote me on this, but there are rumours that Dalu is European.

Quoting for when Ollie runs for president and someone doesn't want him in.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Danieloche & Foudzing.

Ollie, I can confirm those rumours: Dalu is European
I am not well known here, I barely have 200 posts, but on the French site I have ten times more.
I have worked hard to bring french (and belgian) scapers all the great things from this site.
It really matters for me that we have the same official base, the same answers to questions about the rules,...

Let me introduce myself a little more...
I could not bring myself to accept the end of Heroscape, and expected much from the C3V project to continue the game.
I decided to help and, April 7th 2011 at 09:33 AM, I clicked on C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up.
I have spent much time to seriously test and carefully fill comprehensive feedback forms for Van Nessing, Omegacron, Zogross, the Thrall, the Skeletons of Annellintia (see next wave), Kira and the Blade Dancers.
That was difficult because English is not my first language, as I presume you can see despite my efforts.

In June, I introduced C3V to the french scapers.
In July, I set up a small tourney (rules, results, reportage) with C3V figures for prizes (sorry, no good pictures), and other C3V figures to sell at very cheap prizes (bulk purchase = low cost).
After the tourney, a dozen of french scapers had C3V figures, almost 2 months before the cards were released.

On this site, I have done the Book of Van Nessing and the Book of Kira Jax.
On the french site, I have done all 12 C3V books, and the Book of the Zombie Hulk (SoV), Arcanespirit has made the french cards with my translations.

I am very honored to be a nominee, but I thought having not any chance to win the poll.
I warned the french scapers, and several of them decided to come here vote for me.
I don't think it's cheating: they know what is C3V and what I have done for it.

To conclude:
I think I am good to analyze, to think things through and point out unexpected difficulties.
I like to keep it simple and really like figures with a self-sufficient card, I mean when no "Rulings and Clarifications" are needed (I hope my Orogoth custom is a good example).
I am convinced there are still many new flavors to discover by mixing old powers.
If I win, I would like to help bring back some classic figures on the table, and will carefully avoid power creep.

Thanks (particularly if you have read all this).

Last edited by dalu; October 2nd, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Great post Dalu. I particularly wanted to comment on this bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
I warned the french scapers, and several of them decided to come here vote for me.
I don't think it's cheating either, not by any stretch of the imagination. If there are a large number of Heroscapers who know what C3V is about, know what you are about, and think you'd be good at the job, then they should be voting for you.

Also, I don't know if you know my dirty secret, which was half of the joke in my post: I'm European too. Phew---it's good to get that off my chest.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Great post Dalu. I particularly wanted to comment on this bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
I don't think it's cheating either, not by any stretch of the imagination. If there are a large number of Heroscapers who know what C3V is about, know what you are about, and think you'd be good at the job, then they should be voting for you.
Thank you.
I mean, they are not just friends of mine who come here because I asked to them.

Quote:
Also, I don't know if you know my dirty secret, which was half of the joke in my post: I'm European too. Phew---it's good to get that off my chest.
I did not know.
From where in Europe ?
Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll give you a clue - he speaks English.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'll give you a clue - he speaks English.
As does Dalu, far better than all you knuckle-dragging upstart oafs from across the pond who inhabit these boards saying "dude" all the time and high-fiving each other ("the electorate" as I like to think of you when I'm posting on this thread---where's the cheesy politician smiley?).

But yes, I'm from England, Birmingham to be more precise. I've had many enjoyable holidays in France, including one where my girlfriend (now wife) and I pottered around in our orange Deux Chevaux---a car now sadly scrapped, but she gave us a good decade or so of pleasure (and because I'm now talking to people who understand the finer points in life, I can tell you that she was really a Dyane.) Unfortunately, I haven't spent any time in Belgium, unless you count driving through without stopping on a coach.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Dude, why you gotta be like that?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Dude, why you gotta be like that?
Dude, totally radical!

High 5 bra! Don't leave me hangin'!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I thought you limeys didn't think of yourselves as European?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs