Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 9th, 2006, 11:54 PM

POP mARTy has disabled reputation
Dund rocks!! (If you know how to use him. )

I've drafted him quite a few times with great results. One way, for example, is by incorporating him with melee units. Engage your opponent then move Dund in to, hopefully, wipe the order markers and allow for a quick dispatch with no retaliation. I've taken out Krug, in 1 round, on 2 occasions using this technique.

...and of course he's great for screwing around with your opponent's bonding...

I drank the slab that Bon Scott drunk;
I injected some of Hendrix's junk;
I booked a seat on Lynyrd Skynyrd's plane;
Mama Cass' sandwich? - I ate the same.
Old July 12th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So is this a bad time to bring up Khosumet?...

(sound commences of angry mob bludgeoning SW8K...)

Saylind aside, I think Dund is a much under-appreciated Heroscape Fig. Sure he sucks........ uh......... where was I going with this?.......

oh yeah, he has his uses, but really, truly, unarguably, ONLY in the end-game. When there's only a unit or two left opposing you, and you have Dund ready for action, there's nothing scarier! The mere threat of deactivating your opponent's remaining army during endgame is worth his cost.... sometimes....

I will make a point of drafting Dund FIRST at my next game, and see how he does.... Playing the "hard to use" figs is, in a way, a fun challenge.

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units