Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 10th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
C3G Approved Properties

These are explicitly approved and disapproved properties in C3G. Things not on the list or characters from these IPs without comic book appearances, would need discussion and a request for approval before they could be designed.

Approved:
Alien
Bionicle
City of Heroes
Conan
Doctor McNinja
Doctor Who
Dragon Ball
Duke Nukem
Firefly
Freddy and Jason (and other slasher characters with published comics)
Gargoyles
Gears of War
GI Joe
Gundam
Halo
He-Man
Incredibles
John Wick
King Kong and Kaiju
Lara Croft
Magic the Gathering
MCU (and other characters from Marvel/DC Film and TV)
Metal Gear
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat
My Hero Academia
Overwatch
Predator
Red Sonja
Star Wars (Sanctum only for now)
Street Fighter
Terminator
The Incredibles
Thundercats
TMNT
Transformers

Disallowed:
Chedwick and Sven
Cole MacGrath
Doctor Horrible
Morrigan Aensland
Sentinels of the Multiverse

Last edited by tcglkn; May 2nd, 2022 at 10:18 AM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Approved Properties

Agent Coulson reminded me, how about Men In Black? Originated as a comic series.

Agent J could have the Noisy Cricket, which would cause him to Knockback some spaces in the opposite direction fired. Agent K could have the Neuralyzer (Flashy Thing) and do some interesting OM effects, like cause a switch-around of OM's, or cause opponents to lose turns.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think we've talked about MiB, at least idly. Pretty sure it'd be fine.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Agent Coulson reminded me, how about Men In Black? Originated as a comic series.

Agent J could have the Noisy Cricket, which would cause him to Knockback some spaces in the opposite direction fired. Agent K could have the Neuralyzer (Flashy Thing) and do some interesting OM effects, like cause a switch-around of OM's, or cause opponents to lose turns.
Every hero has their own opinion, but if it's based on the comic, I would have no issues whatsoever. Based on the film, I'm not as keen on. I haven't read the original comics but from what I know they're quite different.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Men in Black do have some figures ready to use with the Krav Maga Agents. I'd be for them, but then again I'd approve almost anything.
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The Men in Black do have some figures ready to use with the Krav Maga Agents. I'd be for them, but then again I'd approve almost anything.
Agent Hunter and Donald Ferguson both use Krav Agents (Though Ferguson is technically a repaint).

Fortunately there's a million Shield Agent figures.
Old October 26th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Announcement: My Hero Academia designs have been approved for C3G!

Note that there is no prepainted mini source (that I could find), so any specific mods/repaints need to be approved individually.
Old October 26th, 2020, 11:46 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Exciting! MHA has some cool characters.
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Announcement Time!

Mobile Suit Gundam (and other Gundam series) has been approved as a property for C3G designs!

The mechanics are still being worked on in Sanctum. So it's not really something available for public designs just yet, but I wanted to give a heads up so people can get the figure while there is some extra Christmas stock/sales if they're interested.

We'll be using the Gundam Universe action figures as the official option. They're available on line and in retail like Target and Wal-Mart. The retail price is 25 dollars for a figure, but they seem to go on sale every now and then.

High Grade Gundam model kits are a semi-official alternate option as well. They're a bit shorter, so I wouldn't mix and match, but if you don't mind putting together a model kit they're a good alternative that run a bit cheaper than the action figures. You can get the new entry grade kit for around 6 dollars actually!

Currently the only Gundam that's 100% happening is the classic RX-78-2 Gundam from the original series. You may recognize it from the giant moving statue they recently finished of it in Yokohama that has popped up in many poorly researched internet news articles and will mostly likely be springing to life to defend us from whatever the terrible final boss of 2020 is!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 15th, 2020, 04:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The more giant robots, the better. As long as they are on our side!
Old December 17th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On a similar note, Duke Nukem is now an approved property!
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:13 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
On a similar note, Duke Nukem is now an approved property!
Hail to the King baby!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy