Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 13th, 2019, 11:52 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart
Post a Buy List in the Sales Trades Thread?

I'm in the process of selling my MTG collection and I'd like to put a good chunk of that money into heroscape. I was thinking about posting a buylist on the Sales Trades thread for some of the figures I'm looking for. Has that been done before? Is it a good idea?
Old November 14th, 2019, 10:12 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Post a Buy List in the Sales Trades Thread?

Sure, you can do it. Many people include want lists alongside their sell lists. You might not get anyone to look at your thread, but then again, you might.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 14th, 2019, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Post a Buy List in the Sales Trades Thread?

@Meerca , at the very least you will get people to shoot you links to their sell thread or offer you things on your list for a set price. Ultimately Im not sure you'd be getting the best deal that way. Good luck.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion