Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 02:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The X-2 program can help you print out 3 cards at a time, but if it does anything with glyph art I'm not aware of it. I believe I just copy and pasted all the glyph art squares into a word document and printed them all at once that way.
It would be a nice feature to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 3rd, 2019, 05:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I can make a sheet of them and probably get it into the X-2 printer. I’m quickly starting to pile up things to do when I get back at it next week, but I will add it to the list.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 5th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just noticed the “bolts” on the top of the card are Infinity Gem colored! Such a cool touch.
Old May 5th, 2019, 11:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, we have pretty fun ideas sometimes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2019, 04:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Does anyone have a pdf that has all of the infinity gem glyph printouts on it? Would like to print them all out on the same sheet of sticker paper.
There is now a sheet of the six gem stickers and the Gauntlet sticker on the X-2 Card Printer under the C3G Glyphs section (EG-InfinityGlyphs). Let me know if you have trouble printing it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:26 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The SP has a typo. It should be ‘Life 8’ instead of ‘8 Life.’

Just proofreading for the poker sized cards and thought I would point it out.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, yeah, my mistake. I naturally type the number before Life because that's how it appears on the card. I'll fix that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:08 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Holy crap. Just found this today after my kids and I spent hours yesterday devising a multi-map infinity scenario with 3600 points for each side. Now we can just have one big map with this Thanos (although my kids love building maps, so we will likely still do our scenario).

Thanks for releasing this event hero Thanos. Really appreciated.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 01:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep, L_O really knocked this one out of the park. A scenario and an event hero all in one.
Keep your eyes open because there are plans to help make Thanos feel less alone.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 03:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thank you both! Yeah, I'm pretty proud of how he turned out.
That multi-map scenario sounds bloody awesome. I'd definitely still do that - Thanos had to be abstracted to a great degree for game purposes (he didn't really find all six Stones within about a mile of each other, for instance), so playing a more authentic campaign style/multi-map Infinity War sounds like a lot of fun (particularly if it's following the film ). I certainly hope he makes that sort of game easier to do, though! (Plus, he's just fun to draft anyway.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 5th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can someone clarify this for me, please?
Short version:
After *SNAP!*, Thanos does not immediately lose the Gauntlet, but won't be able to pick it back up after losing it to wounds/death.

Long Version:
After *SNAP!*, "Thanos cannot use his Incomplete Gauntlet special power for the rest of the game"
Negating INCOMPLETE GAUNTLET means Thanos now always needs 7+ rolls to hang on to the Gauntlet after wounds.
The Infinity Gauntlet Glyph states, "This glyph cannot be chosen for any special power on any Army Card or glyph and cannot be removed from the card of this figure by any special power on any Army Card or glyph unless it would be lost by this figure receiving wounds or being destroyed. "
Thus, the Gauntlet prevents *SNAP!* from negating his ability to use Equipment Glyphs using INCOMPLETE GAUNTLET until after he loses the Gauntlet via wounds/death.

And if that's the case, say he's used *SNAP!*, got injured, rolled a 6, lost the Gauntlet, now he can't equip it, but if after losing it, as an Event Hero, he may occupy the space the Gauntlet is on, but may not use it, or any Equipment Glyph.

Do I have this correct? Thank you!

Last edited by toyhandle; December 6th, 2019 at 03:03 AM.
Old December 6th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

@Lazy Orang

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library