Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old April 4th, 2019, 04:14 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker
Wink Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yeah, you can sell repaints and that kind of thing here.

You can even sell C3V customs if you want, although I'd guess most people here would just prefer to buy their own. Maybe there's a market for that if you include bases and cards, though?
That was the initial plan... I didn't know if I was allowed to sell their cards, I was just gonna let people handle that aspect and worry about the mini's.... That was the only issue.

This is a sample image of what the rebased figures look like. Superman and Harvey were unpainted test mini's.. What do you think? The super glue seems to hold fine but I'm thinking a hot glue gun would establish a better bond.

Old April 4th, 2019, 04:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

There is definitely interest in buying entire squads of the right minis in regards to C3V. I bought a glut of C3V squads because of how much of a pain in the butt it is to find equal values of the minis.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 4th, 2019 at 05:30 PM. Reason: :P
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:31 PM

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

What would be a good price for custom squads, I was thinking like $10 or under depending on the rarity of the mini? I was thinking of keeping it as low as possible by shopping clearance and buying in lots.
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anything under $5/figure would probably be a great deal for a rebased custom. But I'd suggest setting up your thread first and then seeing how sales go
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:46 PM

Will do! I'll set it up as soon I got some stock ready. Thank you.
Old April 4th, 2019, 11:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You might have better luck selling the minis if they are rebased on actual bases. If you do sell them on wooden ones make that clear to the folks buying them. I actually 3d print bases and they end up being cheaper to make than those wood ones you are using. It might also be something viable for you to buy a huge lot of the bases from Impact miniatures website and rebase on those if you are doing a lot of figures that way. The idea of selling c3v squads isnt a bad one as it can help those folks not as good at printing their own cards or rebasing their own minis. Though it would be good to ask permission. I don't think I'd want someone else selling my own personal designs posted to share for free that I worked hard to make so someone else could profit off of the work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 5th, 2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
You might have better luck selling the minis if they are rebased on actual bases. If you do sell them on wooden ones make that clear to the folks buying them. I actually 3d print bases and they end up being cheaper to make than those wood ones you are using. It might also be something viable for you to buy a huge lot of the bases from Impact miniatures website and rebase on those if you are doing a lot of figures that way. The idea of selling c3v squads isnt a bad one as it can help those folks not as good at printing their own cards or rebasing their own minis. Though it would be good to ask permission. I don't think I'd want someone else selling my own personal designs posted to share for free that I worked hard to make so someone else could profit off of the work.
The wood bases cost $4 for 22... Which is decent, that's roughly twenty cents a base. If people don't like those kind of bases then I'll look into 3D printing actual Heroscape bases.

As for the C3V cards, of course I would ask for permission and I wasn't thinking of selling 'em but adding 'em as a bonus for people who ordered mini's. If they are up on the site for free then I shouldn't be making a profit.

Last edited by Dr.Phibes; April 5th, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 01:45 PM

I don't have any Heroscape figures, I lost mine a while back. I compared the wood bases with AOTP bases and they are just a smidge taller. I like 'em much better then the Litko bases, those are expensive.
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://www.amazon.com/Reaper-Round-...dp/B00X5UST5A/

Try these on for size. They are plastic and you can just superglue minis to the base. Keep them black and they look nice without any further work. Comes out to 29c each.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post

Try these on for size. They are plastic and you can just superglue minis to the base. Keep them black and they look nice without any further work. Comes out to 29c each.
Will these work? They are much cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32mm-100pcs...-/273500255030
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I use elfball bases from impact miniatures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Phibes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post

Will these work? They are much cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32mm-100pcs...-/273500255030
Yep, looks like the exact same thing to me

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!

Last edited by happyjosiah; April 12th, 2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Though I'm not sure I'd call 22c compared to 29c "much cheaper"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades