Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 10th, 2019, 03:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debates List -- #68 Added!

Not sure if @MegaSilver is around much but would like to revive this thread, maybe with some C3V/SoV units, though plenty of official units or groups of units to still do. Suggestions:
Manauvi vs Bahadur
Brimstone vs Racheim
Nhah Scirh Cultists vs Havech Eradicators
Teeth of the Makwa vs Mohican River Tribe
Quahon vs Braxas vs Nilfheim (also serves as rematch for Brax v Nilf)
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

MegaSilver has sold off most of his collection, apparently.

If there's interest I can revive this thread, though (since I can edit the OP)
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:30 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @superfrog , but maybe it is time to create a new thread of "Unit Debates List -Revived!" I might be inclined to keep up and do one a month or so. I want @MegaSilver 's blessing if possible though.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
MegaSilver has sold off most of his collection, apparently.

If there's interest I can revive this thread, though (since I can edit the OP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Thanks @superfrog , but maybe it is time to create a new thread of "Unit Debates List -Revived!" I might be inclined to keep up and do one a month or so. I want @MegaSilver 's blessing if possible though.

You've got my blessing!

Just 2 things, I'd like you to keep a similar format if possible, and to tag me with each new post!

As to the selling part, yes I did sell off most of my collection, partly to pay off taxes, and since I wasn't using it much, I thought I'd sell it to a new player with several kids. lol

EDIT: OH SNAP. In 3 days I'll have been on this site for a decade!!!
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:05 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

And yeah I'd consider leaving the poll up indefinitely this time around.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:56 PM

Thanks @MegaSilver - I’ll probably start a new thread this weekend. Sad to see you leave, you’re welcome at Louisville tournaments. I guess you spent too much time and $ on X-wing though and taxes is just a cover story
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Thanks @MegaSilver - I’ll probably start a new thread this weekend. Sad to see you leave, you’re welcome at Louisville tournaments. I guess you spent too much time and $ on X-wing though and taxes is just a cover story
I mean, Clone wars ships just came out sooo...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units