Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 27th, 2014, 01:03 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Weapon X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
(3) Theme check: when he completely heals and has no wounds, my understanding is that he won't be able to attack.
Was that the intent?
I think and pretty how I played it, is additional attacks.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 27th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
(3) Theme check: when he completely heals and has no wounds, my understanding is that he won't be able to attack.
Was that the intent?
I think and pretty how I played it, is additional attacks.
That was my understanding as well ZJ.
Old November 27th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Not certain if this is elegant, but perhaps:

SAVAGE STATE OF MIND
You may only take a turn with Weapon X after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Weapon X, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 5 or lower, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Weapon X for the remainder of the turn, but may not view any unrevealed Order Markers on this card. At the end of the turn, control of Weapon X returns to you. All Order Markers that were on this card will stay on the card. When taking a turn with Weapon X, he must attack once plus one additional time for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible.
Old November 27th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Leave off the 'once plus'

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 27th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Um, I'm pretty certain that goes against the intent of the design. Skimming back through the thread, this post seems to pretty clearly say that Weapon X gets attacks equal to his wound number, not his wound number plus 1. Why not just do:

"When taking a turn with Weapon X, if there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, he must attack once for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible."

That way 0 wounds equals 1 attack, 1 wound equals 1 attack, 2 wounds equals 2 attacks, 3 wounds equals 3 attacks, etc.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 27th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I was just going to suggest that
Old November 27th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What's ambiguous about the current wording?

Quote:
When taking a turn with Weapon X, he must attack once for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible.
If he has wounds, he must attack once for each wound. If he doesn't, he may attack like normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 27th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What's ambiguous about the current wording?

Quote:
When taking a turn with Weapon X, he must attack once for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible.
If he has wounds, he must attack once for each wound. If he doesn't, he may attack like normal.
The way I read it, if he has one wound, he can attack once. If he has zero wounds, he can attack zero times.
Old November 27th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I think the main thing here is the power says "must" attack once for each wound marker. So if he has 1-5 wound markers, he "must" attack that many times if possible. Being a melee figure, if nobody is adjacent to him after his move, then he can't attack any number of times.

If he has 0 wound markers he "may" attack as normal with 1 attack. There is no "must", so if he is adjacent to a friendly figure after his move, he doesn't "have" to attack that friendly figure if he doesn't have any wounds. But if it were an enemy figure, then he "may" attack that figure normally one time. If he had 3 wounds and was adjacent to a friendly figure after moving, he "must" attack that friendly figure 3 times, or as many times that would be possible due to maybe killing the figure or the figure having a special defense to move it away after the first attack.

I think if people look at it as a "must" and "may" option, depending on having 1+ wounds vs. 0 wounds, then it will make more sense.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 27th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I think the main thing here is the power says "must" attack once for each wound marker. So if he has 1-5 wound markers, he "must" attack that many times if possible. Being a melee figure, if nobody is adjacent to him after his move, then he can't attack any number of times.

If he has 0 wound markers he "may" attack as normal with 1 attack. There is no "must", so if he is adjacent to a friendly figure after his move, he doesn't "have" to attack that friendly figure if he doesn't have any wounds. But if it were an enemy figure, then he "may" attack that figure normally one time. If he had 3 wounds and was adjacent to a friendly figure after moving, he "must" attack that friendly figure 3 times, or as many times that would be possible due to maybe killing the figure or the figure having a special defense to move it away after the first attack.

I think if people look at it as a "must" and "may" option, depending on having 1+ wounds vs. 0 wounds, then it will make more sense.
Ah, I didn't consider that distinction (and missed quozl's mention of that same distinction in his question). I'll blame my cornfusion on Thanksgiving dinner.
Old November 27th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

That'll do it every time. I'm still reeling from the effects. Watched some football, played some 9 Hole and now time to rest.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 16th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Whoa..lots of confusion here, just to be clear this was my intention for that power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

C3G team building links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library