Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The United Halo 'Scapers General Discussion Thread

I'm unsure, we don't need any threads though. Talking to people and seeing if they are interested may help.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:18 PM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart

Alright i'll try my best, anything i should know before i get in on this with you guys? Obviously i'm not the most experienced scaper so i don't expect to be a lead designer just yet :P

EDIT: Just made an account on the official site

Last edited by 6FlagsManiac; January 28th, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:49 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome 6Flags!

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:16 PM

I just had one question, as of right now we are only finding more members correct? No designing of sorts just yet?

Old January 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6FlagsManiac View Post
I just had one question, as of right now we are only finding more members correct? No designing of sorts just yet?
Correct. Ideally, 8-10 dedicated people are what we're looking for to get going.

Old January 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Alright, guess i just keep all my ideas to myself then :P

Old January 29th, 2013, 06:14 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Correct. Ideally, 8-10 dedicated people are what we're looking for to get going.
How many do we have currently?
Old January 29th, 2013, 06:19 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
How many do we have currently?
Five (5), I think.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:04 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm back on 'Scapers.
I'm game for this.
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:24 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I'm back on 'Scapers.
I'm game for this.
Welcome back!
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:18 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Energy Shielding 3-
Start the game with 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. When rolling defense dice for Master Chief John-117 against a normal or special attack, you may remove any number of Energy Shield markers from this card and add an automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each marker removed from this card. After taking a turn with Master Chief John-117, if he was not attacked, you may place up to 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. You may never have more than 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card.

Wording is a bit rough. We were debating over this. The original had the shields acting as additional lives that regenerated over time, and, while thematic, they were horrible for gameplay (speaking from experience). My idea for shields involving heroes to take wounds even WITH shield markers on the card was quite non-thematic, though it did improve gameplay somewhat, it did not have the proper feel.

I hope this version that allows the addition of automatic shields to a defense roll with the removal of an energy shield marker will be the median between theme and gameplay.
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Energy Shielding 3-
Start the game with 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. When rolling defense dice for Master Chief John-117 against a normal or special attack, you may remove any number of Energy Shield markers from this card and add an automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each marker removed from this card. After taking a turn with Master Chief John-117, if he was not attacked, you may place up to 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. You may never have more than 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card.
Chief can't be attacked on his own turn, or so I hope not (that's turn interruption!), so that part doesn't make sense. Try this:

ENERGY SHIELDING 3
Start the game with 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. When rolling defense dice, you may remove any number of Energy Shield markers from this card and add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each marker removed this way. Before rolling initiative each round, you may place up to 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card. You may never have more than 3 blue Energy Shield markers on this card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum