Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old September 6th, 2010, 09:49 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Hey Ace, no offense, but be careful when you pull up posts from so far back. There was actually more to that conversation and one of the older users posted the original Alliances from when they introduced Aquilla. So it was already covered. Generally if you don't have anything of major importance regarding older posts/threads it is highly frowned upon to necro them and in the case of some people, it is neg rep worthy.
Ahh thanks for the tip! I had no idea. It wasn't mentioned in the Welcome Aboard thread. How old would be considered "don't reply"?
Old September 6th, 2010, 09:51 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofShadows View Post
Quote:
Hey Ace, no offense, but be careful when you pull up posts from so far back. There was actually more to that conversation and one of the older users posted the original Alliances from when they introduced Aquilla. So it was already covered. Generally if you don't have anything of major importance regarding older posts/threads it is highly frowned upon to necro them and in the case of some people, it is neg rep worthy.
Ahh thanks for the tip! I had no idea. It wasn't mentioned in the Welcome Aboard thread. How old would be considered "don't reply"?
A few months. What you did with it being less than a day since it was last posted in was fie, but there was no need to answer a question from July.

But don't worry. You'll be fine.

And welcome to the site!
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:07 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, if a thread is past the 2nd page, I wouldn't post in it unless you have something to contribute, and as far as posts anything over a week and it's probably been dealt with and moved on. There are some exceptions, but you'll figure those out with time as they are kind of hard for me to explaine.
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagawa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
I'm still fuzzy on who's on Utgar's team who's Neutral, and who's on Jandars team. Can someone clarify?
It really doesnt matter
To me it does, i mean if i'm playing a Jandar/Utgar game if I was Utgar and got Vydar i'd immediately have a much better chance of winning. Man I read somewhere in a thread(maybe it was an old thread)that Einar was on Utgars team...
Huh?

If you are playing a regular game you can mix and match from any general....if you are playing General Specific then you can't mix them anyways.
He means that he plays a game where Utgar and his allies are fighting Jandar and his allies. To answer your question...

Utgar:
maybe Ullar

Jandar:
Einar
Vydar
Ullar
Aquilla
Actually, if my sources are correct it would be the following:

Previously
Bad-Utgar
Neutral-Vydar (aligned with Utgar from time to time) and Einar
Good- Jandar and Ullar

Now
Bad-Utgar, and the new general Valkrill(though it's unclear if they're aligned)
Neutral- I believe there are none
Good Jandar, Ullar, Vydar, Einar, and Aquilla
Since you are new, I will post this again from the FAQs 12.2:

Quote:
In the overall story, which Valkyrie Generals are allies, which
ones are enemies?
Originally, the good/bad lines were drawn as follows:
Good: Jandar & Aquilla
Neutral: Ullar, Vydar, & Einar.
Bad: Utgar
With the evolution of the conflict described in Thormun’s
Journal, Jandar’s alliance consists of Jandar, Ullar, Einar, Vydar,
& Aquilla who are all pitted against Utgar’s terrifying forces.
However, with the events that occurred in the River of Blood,
anything could happen.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:18 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have a question for the Scapers out there that I had ever since I got Ornak, but didn't get to ask it as I didn't have an account. For Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura (or something like that) If he has order marker 1 on him, can he take a turn with two unique Utgar heroes on only turn number on, or on all turns(as long he has order marker one on him). I suspected it was that he could only take a turn with two unique Utgar heroes on turn 1, but I've always played it so that he could take a turn with Utgar unique heroes on any turn as long as he had order marker 1 on him. I think the way I've been playing really gets him out of the storage box more, because the only orc squad I have is the Heavies (and only one copy at that). Also, it gets other rarely used heroes some use too, like having DW8 as ranged support for Cyprien. Thanks!
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I have a question for the Scapers out there that I had ever since I got Ornak, but didn't get to ask it as I didn't have an account. For Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura (or something like that) If he has order marker 1 on him, can he take a turn with two unique Utgar heroes on only turn number on, or on all turns(as long he has order marker one on him). I suspected it was that he could only take a turn with two unique Utgar heroes on turn 1, but I've always played it so that he could take a turn with Utgar unique heroes on any turn as long as he had order marker 1 on him. I think the way I've been playing really gets him out of the storage box more, because the only orc squad I have is the Heavies (and only one copy at that). Also, it gets other rarely used heroes some use too, like having DW8 as ranged support for Cyprien. Thanks!
You can only activate Ornak's bonding once a round on turn 1 marker.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Last edited by xraine69; September 6th, 2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump.

I saw some where on the site that Truth (I think) was doing Bios for the units after wave 8. Are those posted somewhere on the site that we can see them?
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I saw some where on the site that Truth (I think) was doing Bios for the units after wave 8. Are those posted somewhere on the site that we can see them?
They have never been released.
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:04 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
They have never been released.
Alright, thanks Cav.
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:05 AM

GJUnLeAsHeD is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

hey i want to know how much my stuff is worth i have 3 ROTV 2 smarm of the maro 1 castle set 2 jungle sets and i have 3 Drones & Minions 1 Knights & The Swog Rider 3 Minute Men & Wolves 2 Heroes of Barrenspur 1Gorillas & Hounds 2Monks & Guards 1Kilts & Commandos 1 Lawmen & Samurai i have 3 sets of Blastatrons 2Heroes of Durgeth 1Heroes of the Molten Sea 2Marro Cavalry sry i didnt put this on the trade page but i cudnt find it but plz respond SRY LONG POST
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yea, if a thread is past the 2nd page, I wouldn't post in it unless you have something to contribute.
Removed the unnecessary clause. Don't post unless you have something to contribute; if you do have something to contribute then don't worry about how old the thread is.

(And don't be scared by the word "contribute", general on-topic chat qualifies.)
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJUnLeAsHeD View Post
hey i want to know how much my stuff is worth i have 3 ROTV 2 smarm of the maro 1 castle set 2 jungle sets and i have 3 Drones & Minions 1 Knights & The Swog Rider 3 Minute Men & Wolves 2 Heroes of Barrenspur 1Gorillas & Hounds 2Monks & Guards 1Kilts & Commandos 1 Lawmen & Samurai i have 3 sets of Blastatrons 2Heroes of Durgeth 1Heroes of the Molten Sea 2Marro Cavalry sry i didnt put this on the trade page but i cudnt find it but plz respond SRY LONG POST
Trade thread and a handy guide for new members compiled by Mmirg.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's