Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 29th, 2020, 10:37 AM

Dakkel is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroes of Scape adventure

hi im new to the heroscape world and this forum, but i fell in love with the game and has been paying solo mostly using the automated rules. Is fun and gave me the idea for using the Heroes of Scape rules to write and set up afvetures. For the first one im using campaign battle maps of Swamp of the marrow set but creating a story and objectives. I added chart for events rolls for each scene and using the mythic GM emulator the players can add twist and difficulties to their stories. The battle stays the same but added dexterity and strenght to the characters to add complexity without damaging the charm.
Here is my first write up is short so players can make their imput to the story.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VGT...ew?usp=sharing

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions