Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 1st, 2022, 08:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (vote for initial)

Yea
Old August 1st, 2022, 09:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 1st, 2022, 09:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This passes, thanks all.
Old August 1st, 2022, 09:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G MAP PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cell Games Arena

Overall Look: I think it looks like the Cell Games Arena, itís an imposing structure in the middle of the battlefield.

Stability: Very stable.

Build difficulty: Very easy build.

Size: 45.5Ē x 20.5Ē

Unit types positively affected: Ranged fliers can reach the Arena quickly if they're fast, giving them early height. But that puts them at risk of Ruined Battlement autowounds and the advantage equalizes pretty quickly because the Arena's easy to climb up for non-fliers too.

Unit types negatively affected: Double-Spacers cannot benefit from standing on the Ruined Battlements, and they have to be more careful with positioning to avoid being adjacent to more than one Ruined Battlements (and thus susceptible to multiple autowounds). However, destroying the Ruined Battlements opens up many more safe spaces for them. Itís a pretty minor weakness and a temporary one.

Key areas on the Map: The Arena itself is the key focus of the map, with armies often rushing to get their first to get height advantage. But that carries its own risks with the Ruined Battlements threatening autowounds. You can destroy the Ruined Battlements on your side from range before getting there to open some safe spots, but that leaves you vulnerable to the height from the other ruined battlements. The sand and rock hexes next to trees are also great spots to park supporting figures to gain a little height/cover, but theyíre then vulnerable to tree falling autowounds and the higher height from the Arena.

Areas not used much or at all: The areas above and below the Arena are the least used areas of the map. The rock 3-hexers are also not used as frequently, but figures do still find themselves there occasionally, especially in the endgame.

Took notes during my most recent playtest for this report.

Game 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts: Iíve played a lot of games on this map (most of my playtests for the past couple months) and itís felt pretty balanced to me. I think the Ruined Battlements are the highlight of this map, they are a very fun terrain feature and offer a risk/reward element for gaining height that is not really seen elsewhere. Ultimately Iíd love to hear what others think of it!
Old August 1st, 2022, 10:21 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (initial posted)

Fastest initials played ever! 3 minutes has to be a record!

Last edited by Ericth74; August 17th, 2022 at 09:52 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 07:40 PM
Archie

Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (initial posted)

I wrote it up when I tested the Rangers. Figured I'd do 2 for 1 since I've tested so much on the map already.

I'll propose for public testing
Old August 2nd, 2022, 07:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (vote for public testing)

Yea
Old August 2nd, 2022, 08:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 2nd, 2022, 09:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hah, nice! Yea
Old August 2nd, 2022, 09:03 PM
Archie

This passes, thanks all.

I will post it in the playtesting thread once I have an open slot.
Old August 17th, 2022, 09:52 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (public testing)

Overall Look: Straight forwarding looking map.

Stability: Played on TTS, looks to be fine.

Build difficulty: Looks to be an easy and quick build.

Size: Good sized map for a 2 player game from 600 to 1000 pts, might get cramped in a game with lots of squads

Unit types positively affected: Nothing that stands out over any other map

Unit types negatively affected: No water, so water units are at a disadvantage. Slow moving melee could be have problems gaining height on fast moving range. That's the same on all maps though.

Key areas on the Map: I spent more time in the center of the map in both games.

Areas not used much or at all: Area close to the start zones.

Game 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts: The map is fun to play on and feels well balanced. I have played quite a few games on this map in public playtesting and it's going to stay in my map rotation. Fast movers gain some advantage on being able to gain height but the cleaver use of the broken battlements helps balance some of that out. Really nice design that I don't really know the theme of, but it plays great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Library