Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 12th, 2022, 05:22 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

@Eritch74 thanks for the great tests and kind words! Honestly M. Bison could do with the help, so I wouldn't of been sad if you had used it wrong . Axle Spin Knuckle didn't wound much in either of your games, but if it looks strong, we could either push her to 150 or make it an unblockable attack die roll. Happy with either or, but making it a roll would make it less oppressive against melee.

@Alexandros no worries, no rush at all! And thank you for the kinds words too! That test looks good, team Cammy annihilated the spiders. Looking forward to that next test!

Glad to see she's playing well, I'm liking how her powers let her work nicely with Bison's weird bonding, allowing her to still move about a lot.

Hoping to get my tests done in the next couple of days, though might hold off to see if we want to make any slight tweaks first.
Old July 17th, 2022, 12:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2022, 01:25 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Life's been pretty hectic this end, but I'm aiming to get the tests done tomorrow now that I've got a bit more free time. Was also waiting to see if Alexandros' last test would require changing Axel Spin Knuckle slightly, but I'll go ahead and get mine done.
Old July 17th, 2022, 01:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I was just looking through the playtesting thread and saw this near the top of the list, so I figured I'd check in.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2022, 08:44 AM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cammy

Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Cammy (140), Jimmy Woo (150), Abigail Brand (170), Spider-Man (240), Sharon Carter (90), Skrull Infiltrator (10) (800) Vs. Batman (220), Katana (Outsiders) (150), Jade (240), Halo (190) (800)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Batman with 1 wound, Halo with 3 wounds, Jade with 3 wounds, Katana unwounded.

Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Cammy (140), Star-Lord (250), Rocket Raccoon (195), Judge Anderson (190), Groot (105), Zatanna (II) (220) (1100) Vs. Cyclops (Utopian) (240), Nightcrawler II (210), Sage (190), Maverick (240), Magik (160), Jubilee (60) (1100)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Sage unwounded, Jubilee with 2 wounds.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
Cammy is a pretty great unit to throw into the middle of an enemy team and cause a bit of mayhem. She’s a great fit in an Agent team and really benefits from boosters. Spiral Arrow has the nice benefit of hitting someone else at the end of the move in addition to all she moves through, and working in addition to her movement, giving her a larger threat range than what’s apparent at first glance. This really helped on Sewer Labyrinth, as it let her make the most of road tiles, but then also have a short dash off of them to close in on someone. For a melee unit having such a large threat range was refreshing.

140 seems pretty good, though Axle Spin Knuckle can be fairly controlling power and really makes you think about figure placement when combined with her overall mobility. Once she’s in melee she’s difficult to shake, but she’s hard to use with limited range bonding/boosting because of this. In both games I found she needed to dive in beyond her allies’ ranges to really be a nuisance. I could see her points going up slightly or making the damage on ASK a roll. Both games though she was only dealing a couple of wounds with ASK. In my opinion the board control it provides is a more dominating aspect than the actual damage output, and I wonder if making the damage an unblockable attack die roll would lessen that.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
Had a lot of fun with her, I think she’s pretty much ready to go. I’m struggling to decide if she needs a slight tweak to Axle Spin Knuckle / price bump or not. It’s clearly not game winning, but the wound threat makes it sometimes unrewarding to fight her. That said, I found Rocket and Nightcrawler were a lot more annoying with their dodges than Cammy was, and Maverick brought a similar level of risk to attacking.
Old July 18th, 2022, 09:42 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You could reduce her defense to 4 and make it an unblockable, she'd have like a stronger, more offensive Harley Quinn/Nightwing type interaction. Less swingy/more reliable defense, less punishing on the retaliation.
Old July 18th, 2022, 11:24 AM

Unless we made it something like this, I don't think it'd be stronger than Harley's / Nightwing's since she needs two shields right now, and dropping her defense to 4 makes that even harder. It's not that reliable to begin with, certainly not as reliable as Harley's.

Quote:
DEFENSE = 4

AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE

When rolling defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. If at least one shield is rolled, you may immediately move Cammy up to 2 spaces, and if she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
Old July 18th, 2022, 11:33 AM

What do @tcglkn and @Ericth74 think of potential tweaks here? If she's feeling fun as-is, I'd lean towards seeing how the last set of tests go and tweaking price up if necessary, but leaving mechanics alone.

Old July 18th, 2022, 11:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nightwing isn't consider particularly fun to play against. 1 Shield Defense is very frustrating to fight through and I don't think we should make a better version of it here that comes with an unblockable.
Old July 18th, 2022, 11:49 AM

Personally I'm quite fond of how she is right now, and if anything the only change I think is potentially necessary is a slight price bump or just making the wound a roll rather than instant. She's currently at 3 wins, 5 losses, so she's not dominating games.
Old July 18th, 2022, 12:40 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd stay with the current design. 3 - 5 is not that dominant. It's strong but on the same level of Ruthless Counter Strike.
Old July 18th, 2022, 02:28 PM

Sounds like it's worth staying the course and if she's dominant in the last set or something, considering a 10 point bump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library